Borderlands 2 ($25) and trade steam credit

jdktech2010

CAGiversary!
I got a Borderlands 2 code when I bought a GTX 660 ti way back when it released (Borderlands that is) and I had already purchased the game before the graphics card.

Anyway, I've had a very busy life with a lot on mind since BL2 came out and just found the code. I'm not really in the market for any games (as I'm trying to figure out why my PC crashes for no reason when the temps are normal) but I would prefer just a 25 dollar amazon gift card to use on future games. I'm not sure if the code will have the mechromancer pack...never really looked into how the graphics card purchase codes work with these games.

I realize I've never traded on CAG before (been a longtime lurker/member/poster) and I'll gladly send the code first if everything seems on the up and up.

Also, I currently have steam credit in the amount of 70 dollars and I'm hoping to turn that into amazon credit as well (for the computer reasons mentioned above). I think it can be done with me gifting it to your steam account and then an amazon card being purchased and sent to me. I can't really offer anything for this other than just being a good person. If anyone knows they will use the money steam as opposed to elsewhere, it would be a great help.

Let me know if you have any questions.

bread's done
Back