Borderlands 2 - Coming Spring 2014

Canceled the download for the add-ons for now. I wanted the extra room for other games. Still downloading, gonna let it run all night hopefully can play some in the morning before work.

After putting about 200 hours into the game between 360/PC I decided to pick up the game on launch (had a $30 Best Buy Cert so the game was $2 after cert & GCU).

Sadly, i'm somewhere in the middle on this game.  I do enjoy it, but its hard to play a fast paced shooter when a good chunk of the time you're running at 20fps or lower. I'll keep playing it as its great getting that Borderlands fix while watching Netflix or w/e.  I've got my fingers crossed that IG will put out a good patch or else I got a feeling that Dave Lang is gonna get bopped.

After putting about 200 hours into the game between 360/PC I decided to pick up the game on launch (had a $30 Best Buy Cert so the game was $2 after cert & GCU).

Sadly, i'm somewhere in the middle on this game. I do enjoy it, but its hard to play a fast paced shooter when a good chunk of the time you're running at 20fps or lower. I'll keep playing it as its great getting that Borderlands fix while watching Netflix or w/e. I've got my fingers crossed that IG will put out a good patch or else I got a feeling that Dave Lang is gonna get bopped.
Sucks to hear that the framerate drops that low. I am not a fps whore like some people, but dropping that low likely would even be noticeable by me. I have played a bit of both Borderlands, but not a ton, so I do kind of want to get this on the Vita at some point. I will likely wait to find a good deal though.

I bought the Vita bundle yesterday and have no intention of playing this game. Anyone interested in buying the download code for $20?

PM me.

I heard they're working on a patch to fix glitches and possibly those framerate problems too. If anyone has a code laying around, I'll be happy to take it off your hands via Paypal :)

I heard they're working on a patch to fix glitches and possibly those framerate problems too. If anyone has a code laying around, I'll be happy to take it off your hands via Paypal :)
I've only played it for a few mins so far, but the controls are my concern. Melee and dash are on the rear pad and cause some awkward situations at times when playing. I might try picking up some grips for the vita so I don't accidentally hit it anymore.

I've only played it for a few mins so far, but the controls are my concern. Melee and dash are on the rear pad and cause some awkward situations at times when playing. I might try picking up some grips for the vita so I don't accidentally hit it anymore.
Are they similar to Killzone's mechanics? I got the Nerf case for my PSV and it's pretty good but it does add on that extra bulkiness and there's no case that will fit that thing when it's in the Nerf case xD!

Are they similar to Killzone's mechanics? I got the Nerf case for my PSV and it's pretty good but it does add on that extra bulkiness and there's no case that will fit that thing when it's in the Nerf case xD!
I've only played both for a little bit, but I find Killzone's controls fantastic as they were designed and optimized for the system. Borderlands feels like it has been just tossed on with little thought to the effect of it.

I've only played both for a little bit, but I find Killzone's controls fantastic as they were designed and optimized for the system. Borderlands feels like it has been just tossed on with little thought to the effect of it.
That's a bummer for me, I was hoping to get it when the patches are done to it but now...I might wait for it to go on sale and then get it.

bread's done
Back