Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition $19.99 PS3/360 Amazon

blueweltall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
168 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Debating on this one.  Want an "Ultimate Edition" of this.  Already have the regular edition thanks to PS+.  Also, thinking about getting it on Vita just for the cross save.  Maybe, I'll get the 360 version just for the extras or get the PS3 version and download the extras.  Then give the game to a friend.

Debating on this one. Want an "Ultimate Edition" of this. Already have the regular edition thanks to PS+. Also, thinking about getting it on Vita just for the cross save. Maybe, I'll get the 360 version just for the extras or get the PS3 version and download the extras. Then give the game to a friend.
Same here. You would think the "ultimate" edition is inevitable. Having said that, the last generation is sort of on the clock now. I think that is why we are seeing a lot of bundles and game of the year editions lately (like 2K essentials or yet another Witcher 2). There's not a lot of time left for another version of Borderlands 2.

I straight up love this game - had some extra ms points lying around from the last deal and bought all the dlc not included in this bundle... $25-30 worth of points (which only cost me $10) later I got all skins and all dlc, feeling pretty good about it. + glad I did it while the xbl deal was going on because everything just doubled in price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked it up yesterday at Best Buy with the Amazon PM, didn't feel like waiting three weeks to get it lol. I haven't even played the first one yet, my backlog is so ridiculous. :(

bread's done
Back