Borderlands 2 GOTY for ~11$ at Nuuvem

SSJ4-Bejiita

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Borderlands 2 GOTY is availabe at Nuuvem at its lowest price-point yet; 24.99 Brasilian reais are about 11 dollars. You can easily make an account there and pay via PP, just use Google translate. You can just enter a fake address, everything worked swimmingly for me.

The key you get is not region-locked; AFAIK, only the RU version of BL2 is region-locked. Have fun with this deal :).

A little bit of a hassle with all the account creation steps, but worth it to get the game for $11.02. Thanks for the info!

Not worth having personal calls a Nigerian price asking for rupees. Thanks anyways though.
Wait, what? Did you enter your actual phone number and then actually receive a call from someone claiming to be a Nigerian prince? I thought that crap only happened via email :D.

I never give my real phone number to any place on the internet, telemarketers can kiss my ass ^^.

Wait, what? Did you enter your actual phone number and then actually receive a call from someone claiming to be a Nigerian prince? I thought that crap only happened via email :D.

I never give my real phone number to any place on the internet, telemarketers can kiss my ass ^^.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZHcZIx_ok

Just had to look this up. Nope, I don't ever give my phone number out to randoms or my email. I'm sure most of us to smart enough to know an internet scam when we see one. Or a site that may be legit but doesn't look it, not worth the risk of attempting it.

Those Nigerian princes though.

bread's done
Back