Borderlands 2 (PC) - $10 DLC - ~66% off

Thanks I've missed out on all the previous season pass sales. Got all the season pass content (without Tiny Tina) for just under $12. I'm sure Tiny Tina will be dropping soon enough.

And if this has been posted elsewhere, I missed it. 

Thanks ... was missing the CE pack, but $1.70'ish is a decent price!

UPDATE:  DLC works fine with North American copies of BL2.  Steam was a little confused & thought it was a whole game to install, but shows up as registered DLC, and my game in progress instantly got the grenade. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed Borderlands 2 itself is also on sale for 9.99. Good buy price, or possibility of bigger discount on Steam (perhaps 75%)?
Yeah, that price is in the topic title. I would expect a possible 75% sale during the Summer Sale. However, that is not guaranteed.

Also does anyone know which of this DLC is not part of the Season Pass?

Yeah, that price is in the topic title. I would expect a possible 75% sale during the Summer Sale. However, that is not guaranteed.

The Mechromancer Pack, Collector's Edition pack and the Creature Slaughter Dome are not part of the season pass ( The Psycho Pack isn't either, but they didn't have it listed)

Thanks. Not sure why this isn't receiving more attention, but this is a good enough price point for me. In for 1 + DLC.

Just traded my 360 copy to Amazon, too. Great timing.

Whoops, for some reason I interpreted the topic title to be "DLC $10." My bad.

Thanks, I ended up buying it. Figure I'll wait and see if the season pass goes on sale on Steam.

I had actually waited to post it as I figured it was already here.  Then I searched and it did not show up.  I am debating getting the Mecromancer character pack and perhaps other non-Season Pass DLC.  I have the base game.

All the keys I bought work flawlessly except for the Collector's Edition Pack. It redeemed fine, but asks to install something.. but fails every single time. No idea what's going on.

Edit: Had to update BL2, now everything works fine.

Bought Mecromancer, Captain Scarlett, Carnage and the Slaughterdome. I don't plan on playing this more than 30 or so hours, should I bother getting the other stuff?

Bought Mecromancer, Captain Scarlett, Carnage and the Slaughterdome. I don't plan on playing this more than 30 or so hours, should I bother getting the other stuff?
You shouldn't have gotten anything extra then. Completing all of the quests in the main game will total up to about 30 hours

bread's done
Back