Borderlands 2 Season Pass

Spafon

CAGiversary!
$30 for the upcoming 4 DLC with the Season Pass purchase, I'm just wondering if they did something similar with the first Borderlands? And if they did, does it get cheaper before they come out, or is this the best price? Might the PSN have a PS+ discount? Just wondering if anybody knows anything about it, and for the record $30 is still worth it to me, just wondering if it gets better.

[quote name='Spafon']$30 for the upcoming 4 DLC with the Season Pass purchase, I'm just wondering if they did something similar with the first Borderlands? And if they did, does it get cheaper before they come out, or is this the best price? Might the PSN have a PS+ discount? Just wondering if anybody knows anything about it, and for the record $30 is still worth it to me, just wondering if it gets better.[/QUOTE]

there wasnt a season pass for the first one, the dlc will likely go 1/2 off somewhere down the line, likely after it is all out, and its possible they may do something like "first dlc 1/2 off" the same week the second is released too try and gain interest... however this is all speculation, and nothing is set in stone.... if you dont mind waiting (possibly until all the dlc is out) you may get all the dlc for $20 (maybe $15 if they discount the season pass)question is how long do you want to wait for the dlc... i myself bought the season pass

bread's done
Back