Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed an order about 30 minutes after Guerilla posted about the restock. Order Fullfilled and showing Shipped with no tracking.

Where does Frys usually ship from? Montana isn't their usual location?

Thanks Guerilla!

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Ugh, I'm loosing hope on my Frys order this morning. Ordered it at 7:05 AM this morning and it's just stuck at Still Processing....

Credit card is authorized for the purchase also.. :([/QUOTE]

were screwed

Im going on the record to say that for those of us still waiting for Fry's, were toast. Others got shipping notices hours ago, they are out and the sysytem holds onto these orders to look for more inventory at their B&M, but we know there is none. Thats my guess. I called customer service earlier and they said this would ship today. So ya were toast...

My friend emailed me from Beast Buy saying his pre-ordered X360 CE had been "accidentally" sold by a "new girl." If you're thinking, "Someone grabbed it for themselves," you're on the same page as us. Not sure how they're going to handle it. He's bummed, but being cool; I'd have burned the place down if they pulled something like that on me.

[quote name='DirkBelig']My friend emailed me from Beast Buy saying his pre-ordered X360 CE had been "accidentally" sold by a "new girl." If you're thinking, "Someone grabbed it for themselves," you're on the same page as us. Not sure how they're going to handle it. He's bummed, but being cool; I'd have burned the place down if they pulled something like that on me.[/QUOTE]

i would have walked out with a nice fat gift certificate...either that or a free copy of borderlands 2

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Now that's definitely odd....

I've been following this thread on the official forums, so you might be in luck receiving a replacement: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=148446[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sent off an email to 2K support. And after an email and chatting with a rep I'm still waiting on my Premier Club code... Which means I still haven't played the game. Heh, this launch is turning into a bit of a nightmare for me.

[quote name='DirkBelig']My friend emailed me from Beast Buy saying his pre-ordered X360 CE had been "accidentally" sold by a "new girl." If you're thinking, "Someone grabbed it for themselves," you're on the same page as us. Not sure how they're going to handle it. He's bummed, but being cool; I'd have burned the place down if they pulled something like that on me.[/QUOTE]

Gaming guy at my bby told me that if they sold a pre order on you that they would have to give you a gift card for the value of the game.

His follow-up email is unclear. Sounds like they're going to call around for a copy and may be giving him a vanilla copy and something. Not sure. He was on his phone. He did say he's going to be playing Guild Wars 2 tonight, so it doesn't sound immediately promising.

If anyone in orange county is looking for a standard copy for xbox 360 I am willing to let go of mine for 50..... I want to get the PC version. Either that, or I can just trade for the PC version. Let me know!

Yeah gets cancelled mine. They shoulda emailed me to ask if the cancelled ones wanted one of the leftovers.

Same for me 6er. They should have never canceled them and just put them as pending until they actually received their shipment... and just not charge until they rolled through pre-orders. Sucks finding out they put them up after canceling legit pre-orders :/

I understand why, just disappointed. Almost got a replacement from another person today, but it fell through. Not sure if I even want to keep the standard game at MSRP. Too many good deals will be had and with all bazillion copies out there, it will drop in a few weeks/month max.

[quote name='UploadComplete']I pre-ordered mine back in May. It was "delivered" today and "placed at my front door". it's not there. Mine was stolen.[/QUOTE]

I've had stuff say delivered but not arrive until the next day before. I wouldn't lose hope just yet.

[quote name='cigaro']If anyone in orange county is looking for a standard copy for xbox 360 I am willing to let go of mine for 50..... I want to get the PC version. Either that, or I can just trade for the PC version. Let me know![/QUOTE]

Just fyi the PC version isn't quite ready for prime time yet. A lot of people can't even get it to boot at all (has nothing to do with specs), and those that can are having sporadic frame rate issues. Check the official forums.

I'm one of the ones it wont even boot for :(

[quote name='Fabrizo']Just fyi the PC version isn't quite ready for prime time yet. A lot of people can't even get it to boot at all (has nothing to do with specs), and those that can are having sporadic frame rate issues. Check the official forums.

I'm one of the ones it wont even boot for :([/QUOTE]

As I was playing today on the :360:, there were times where the frame rate would take a noticeable dive. I have it installed on the hard drive too. I hope I chose the "right" platform as the first one was rated as performing better on the :360: versus the :ps3: according to the Digital Foundry.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Im going on the record to say that for those of us still waiting for Fry's, were toast. Others got shipping notices hours ago, they are out and the sysytem holds onto these orders to look for more inventory at their B&M, but we know there is none. Thats my guess. I called customer service earlier and they said this would ship today. So ya were toast...[/QUOTE]

Why are they torturing us my still showing them as being in process. If it go's to back ordered were screwed. I ordered at 6.31am today and people who ordered over a hour later there's shipped, makes no sense. Really bad customer service.

[quote name='blindinglights']I've had stuff say delivered but not arrive until the next day before. I wouldn't lose hope just yet.[/QUOTE]

I called and they confirmed it was delivered. :cry: Hopefully I do receive it though. Amazon told me the same thing you did.

Gamestop sold my Ultimate Loot because it was first come first serve basis on preorders only. I'm not happy and debating on pulling all preorder items from them now, about $300 bucks worth of stuff. I'll just buy my stuff from Amazon for now on. What is the purpose of putting money down especially the min. requirement of $25.00 now? There is no way in hell I'm paying $300+ on Ebay for one.

[quote name='Youngnoble']Why are they torturing us my still showing them as being in process. If it go's to back ordered were screwed. I ordered at 6.31am today and people who ordered over a hour later there's shipped, makes no sense. Really bad customer service.[/QUOTE]
The ULCE was in stock this morning???

[quote name='TooPoor']The ULCE was in stock this morning???[/QUOTE]

Yeah. West Coasters were probably still sleeping.

I want the Premiere Club code from Fry's too! Then I wouldn't have to bug my GS friend for one :)

[quote name='rnocerino']Gamestop sold my Ultimate Loot because it was first come first serve basis on preorders only. I'm not happy and debating on pulling all preorder items from them now, about $300 bucks worth of stuff. I'll just buy my stuff from Amazon for now on. What is the purpose of putting money down especially the min. requirement of $25.00 now? There is no way in hell I'm paying $300+ on Ebay for one.[/QUOTE]

What? That is not how the preorder system works at GS... There is a list on the computer in which the order of people are supposed to receive their items in a 48 hour window. If they don't get it, it should have moved down a slot.

(I.E. 30 people pre-order only 15 came in. Guy 1 doesn't show up so Guy 16 has a shot at getting it. Ect.)

I would call B.S. and demand retribution of sorts. Take the retribution and then pull all your Pre-Orders, and submit a complaint to Corporate. That store you are doing business with definitely needs a facelift of workers.

Did your friend make a similar post on r/Borderlands?

[quote name='atc250es']Gaming guy at my bby told me that if they sold a pre order on you that they would have to give you a gift card for the value of the game.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, one of my local BBYs is gonna be paying the piper. While I was there this morning trading in some games and picking up my standard edition, I asked about the loot chest. He said they had none extra and actually didn't even have enough to cover preorders. I didn't ask what they do in those situations. However while I was there, some guy downgraded from a pc loot chest to the standard. Another guy brought it over to the gaming kiosk and man is that small. I was expecting it to be of a similar size to the MK TE. I decided against picking it up so there was at least one floating around out there earlier. No clue if it survived the day though, especially if they had shortages. If I was one of those people with a bungled preorder, I would've demanded the pc loot chest and a free standard copy of my preferred platform.

[quote name='Bosamba']As I was playing today on the :360:, there were times where the frame rate would take a noticeable dive. I have it installed on the hard drive too. I hope I chose the "right" platform as the first one was rated as performing better on the :360: versus the :ps3: according to the Digital Foundry.[/QUOTE]

If you're deciding between consoles, 360 is the better version. In either one there is gonna be unavoidable slowdown when you do things like headshot an enemy, especially if any elementals effects are in play.

[quote name='panda911']If you're deciding between consoles, 360 is the better version. In either one there is gonna be unavoidable slowdown when you do things like headshot an enemy, especially if any elementals effects are in play.[/QUOTE]
site?

[quote name='Drowningshrimp']My order at Fry's still says in process. It's killing me. Who else's still says in process?[/QUOTE]

In process as well, it's looking real bleak but when I ordered a copy of guild wars 2 ce that showed as in stock, my order was cancelled within 6 hours so that's some positive news at least.

In process too. There is no way they are going to fill these orders. Screwed twice by frys now. They should fix their site and only take orders they can fill, probably a good idea in the future, right frys?

Like I said earlier the lady on the phone said that the item would ship today. I said if it hadnt shipped by today is that a problem? She said yes, but it looks like it will ship. It didnt, so were screwed... :(

Borderlands was my favorite game this gen. Went with the ULC. Based on the 6 hours I played I think Borderlands 2 beats the original. The chest is really cool too. Gearbox has a permanent-er fan now.

[quote name='psihog']Amazon! all 3 flavors in stock now[/QUOTE]

Thx for the heads up!!!! Just got a loot edition for ps3 :)

Pretty fucking pissed that it came back in stock after contacting them multiple times saying "Hey, your inventory isn't updating. I want this item and people are cancelling!". So, they do it after the game releases . . .

Thanks Amazon. Thanks a lot. I really wanted it, but I bought the Deluxe one and it's open. I'm not shelling out $150 for some extras . . .

So pissed.

[quote name='psihog']Amazon! all 3 flavors in stock now

2:25AM PS3 OOS[/QUOTE]

Thanks psihog!

I'm on vacation all week so I thought of all weeks I'd miss out on deals but being in Hawaii time has ironically afforded me the luxury of being up late enough for restocks. Cancelled the amazon.it order a few days ago and now need to cancel my frys order thats still in process without any shipping notice thus far.... darn website doesn't let me do it myself.

Ok, MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT have a new PS3 ULC I can sell someone for MSRP + shipping(figure shipping is close to $20 for usps priority). I'll update later, so PM me for dibbs, if I decide to.

I snagged one while there was few left and I might sell the game and keep the rest, but might just unload the whole thing. Got the game free on PC through the nVidia promo, so I just bought it while I had the chance and will decide tomorrow when I have slept

bread's done
Back