Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I think Gamestop is our best bet. I can almost guarantee they will have a few more for sale. But when is the million dollar question.[/QUOTE]

If gamestop puts some up they will most likely be limited to 1 per address so you'll have a nice window to get one. Gamestop has one of the best programs to stop multiple orders(resellers). Different accounts won't work.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I think Gamestop is our best bet. I can almost guarantee they will have a few more for sale, But when is the million dollar question.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I'm counting on at this point. I'll start watching GameStop.com around 11 then start calling in the morning.

I got 3 more last night when Amazon put them back up. Can't wait to give these out for christmas! I got two 360 copies though, not sure who to give them to.

I got a shipping notice from Fry's yesterday am but tracking info still isn't showing up.

I've never ordered from frys before, how long do orders usually take? I don't even recall which shipping option I chose and it's not showing on the order page. It was about $10.

Deluxe Vault Hunter Edition for PS3 is in stock for $99.99 if anyone is interested. I already got my 360 version yesterday.

I think I should just stick with my Collectors Edition. Wait for the craziness for the ULC edition to die down, then hopefully find someone selling just the chest.

got it from amazon it said 1 left! yes!!!!! lol thank god for 1 click buy on my phone now to see if frys ships my other one

[quote name='TaylorM06']I think I should just stick with my Collectors Edition. Wait for the craziness for the ULC edition to die down, then hopefully find someone selling just the chest.[/QUOTE]

I got a shipping notice from J&R yesterday for the ULC but ordered this just in case that doesn't really come through. I also preordered the VHE from Amazon last week so I may end up selling the second ULC I ordered today. So who knows?

[quote name='traxstar']got it from amazon it said 1 left! yes!!!!! lol thank god for 1 click buy on my phone now to see if frys ships my other one[/QUOTE]

Xbox or PS3? Seen the Xbox version come up several times but not the PS3.

Looks like Fry shipped my order :D.

It was processing for a day and I didn't think I would get.
Sad part is they canceled the same order months ago claiming no stock.

[quote name='notung']Xbox or PS3? Seen the Xbox version come up several times but not the PS3.[/QUOTE]

It's the xbox version that keeps reappearing but I wouldn't count on that happening much more, it's failed credit charges from the ones they put up earlier. The xbox one seems to be the most produced one however, the ps3 and windows ones seem much rarer.

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet. But some people are missing items from their Ultimate Loot Chest Edition. A couple of people are missing the Marcus Bobblehead and vending machine box from their ULCE, including me. Seems to be random across all retailers. I got mines from Amazon. Currently a thread up on 2k about it, they know and are in the process of fixing it. Hope everyone gets theirs complete.

http://support.2k.com/entries/22016072-ultimate-loot-chest-missing-bobblehead

YES!!!!! Snooped around Amazon all morning and scored a single ULC for PS3!!! Thank you 1-click ordering! Free super saver shipping too.

I almost bought one on ebay for $249.99 free shipping. Buy it now, folks! Last I checked the auction is still available, cheapest one I've seen so far on there complete.

**WOW...and now the one on ebay is gone. Only took 3 minutes after I posted.**

[quote name='notung']Just had the PS3 pop up for a second--then gone as soon as I tried to add! Crazy![/QUOTE]

Sorry bro, I think I'm the one who stole it. Well I didn't steal it, I bought it.

[quote name='rexflexall']Sorry bro, I think I'm the one who stole it. Well I didn't steal it, I bought it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you got me with the one-click, which I forgot to turn on! Congrats.

Tried getting one off amazon, got to the place your order page twice and both times it said no.
My stock tracker keeps screeching at me even though they are all gone.
Activated one click ordering I'm definitely getting one next time!

my dumb stock tracker kept tellin me it was in stock but everytime i went it wasnt so i randomly looked on my phone later on and found the 360 one dayin 1 left good thing for 1 click buy didnt even have to sign in on my phone lol

Slightly off topic but I figure you guys are the ones who'd want to know. I went to BB on lunch today and they had a crap load of BL2 posters from their midnight launch left over and the guy had no problem giving me one. May be worth asking if you need to go to BB any time soon.

My Fry's order shipped today and is expected Monday. I can't believe I was able to get one but I won't be completely satisfied till the package is in-hand.

Anyone got the Frys link to the PS3 version of Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Edition? All I see is the 360 version link posted. Gamestop screwed up my preorder and sold my Ultimate Loot Edition. They didn't have enough to go around and were all spoken for at the midnite release. Anyone want to sell a brand new one for cost plus tax and shipping? I do not want to buy one off Ebay for $250+ dollars. Theres nothing but hoarders on there seriously.

[quote name='traxstar']niiice! my frys finally shipped and i thought i was outta luck![/QUOTE]

[quote name='rnocerino']Anyone got the Frys link to the PS3 version of Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Edition? All I see is the 360 version link posted. Gamestop screwed up my preorder and sold my Ultimate Loot Edition. They didn't have enough to go around and were all spoken for at the midnite release. Anyone want to sell a brand new one for cost plus tax and shipping? I do not want to buy one off Ebay for $250+ dollars. Theres nothing but hoarders on there seriously.[/QUOTE]

Its in the first post.
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972

[quote name='rnocerino']Anyone got the Frys link to the PS3 version of Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Edition? All I see is the 360 version link posted. Gamestop screwed up my preorder and sold my Ultimate Loot Edition. They didn't have enough to go around and were all spoken for at the midnite release. Anyone want to sell a brand new one for cost plus tax and shipping? I do not want to buy one off Ebay for $250+ dollars. Theres nothing but hoarders on there seriously.[/QUOTE]

i guess you are not a "true" fan... lol just poking - sorry to hear about your situation.

[quote name='traxstar']niiice! my frys finally shipped and i thought i was outta luck![/QUOTE]
See, I'm kinda pissed now. All of you guys are getting your order shipped from Fry's and mine was canceled. I know for a fact I was one of the first few people to order from them... Congrats to you guys for getting it anyways.

I just figured everyone's was going to be canceled but now seeing how many weren't I feel like I got screwed.

[quote name='Firefox59']See, I'm kinda pissed now. All of you guys are getting your order shipped from Fry's and mine was canceled. I know for a fact I was one of the first few people to order from them... Congrats to you guys for getting it anyways.

I just figured everyone's was going to be canceled but now seeing how many weren't I feel like I got screwed.[/QUOTE]

sounds like they fulfilled the orders from newest to oldest... i'm in the same boat, had to find it thru ebay.

Frys is horrible with game preorders. I would only preorder a rarer game from them if there was a) no other choice or b) I already had a preorder somewhere else and wanted to try for a second copy. I've preordered rarer games from them about a handful of times in the past and they came through ONCE.

[quote name='Firefox59']See, I'm kinda pissed now. All of you guys are getting your order shipped from Fry's and mine was canceled. I know for a fact I was one of the first few people to order from them... Congrats to you guys for getting it anyways.

I just figured everyone's was going to be canceled but now seeing how many weren't I feel like I got screwed.[/QUOTE]

that sucks yours was cancelled i thought mine was gonna be cancelled for sure i ordered at 645 and everyone ahead of me ordered got theres shipped luckily i checked today and it said shipped so guess i was lucky

I've seen your posts and I was curious. Did you order it back when we weren't sure if they would get them? That is when I ordered mine and when it was back ordered the email stated that I had to contact them if I wanted to keep it active otherwise it would be cancelled. I'm not trying to troll you but did you tell them to keep it open or just let it go when it was back ordered?

I got mine today from Fry's.

Thanks. Any kind soul want to sell their PS3 Ultimate Loot for MSRP + tax + shipping. I don't condone or support these pigs on Ebay that have 5+ copies.

[quote name='NINJA V']i guess you are not a "true" fan... lol just poking - sorry to hear about your situation.[/QUOTE]

I have to say I'm glad I kept this. The chest is just a little smaller than I would've liked but it still looks cool. The steelbook case is awesome, the cloth map is great and the artbook is actually decent to flip through. I haven't opened the bobblehead yet but it'll be displayed next to my Psycho and Claptrap NECA figures. I probably would've waited until this hit $100 to buy it if it weren't Borderlands...meaning I could've waited to play the game, which I wasn't going to, and if it weren't rare, which to a degree it seems like it still is going to be.

[quote name='DjRoo']My Fry's order shipped today and is expected Monday. I can't believe I was able to get one but I won't be completely satisfied till the package is in-hand.[/QUOTE]

I checked my order on frys and it says order fulfilled but no tracking info. I have not received an email from frys on it shipping either. Looks to be ok, but still kind of in limbo. Now I am currently sitting on a vault editon and possibly 2 loot chests coming... total $450 :(

Did anyone get a preorder bonus for a 9/18 order? I don't think they qualified as such... Alternatively, did anyone who had a 9/18 and previously cancelled preorder get a preorder bonus?

It's worse than that, and you weren't the only person who was screwed out of this. Basically what happened was this:

1) Frys sold (or thought it sold) too many preorders, which they filled in reverse order, then cancelled the remaining orders; there appears to be no apparent reason for this because---

2) On 9/18 at 6:30am EST (through 10am?), Frys suddenly posted a large stock of extra Xbox loot chests. We don't know if these were from credit fails or misallocation. They're filling these orders as best they can, and it appears that most people who ordered during that time frame have received confirmation, and that's most people who are posting now. However, there doesn't appear to be an order fulfillment pattern to these, as some later orders are getting confirmation before earlier orders.

I'm just amazed at how terrible their preorder process is to have cancelled so many preorders, then suddenly have a large stock of XBox chests appear out of nowhere. Also they haven't posted any PS3 or PC chests from what I've seen.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I checked my order on frys and it says order fulfilled but no tracking info. I have not received an email from frys on it shipping either. Looks to be ok, but still kind of in limbo.[/QUOTE]
The tracking should post the next day. The CSR I talked to said that if it's fulfilled you're gold. They'll give you the tracking info if you call them since it doesn't post immediately, though it probably won't show anything til the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine from frys today!! i have seen people get the premier club code from them too, but i havent received it yet myself. i got a ps3 copy btw

[quote name='creech42']I've seen your posts and I was curious. Did you order it back when we weren't sure if they would get them? That is when I ordered mine and when it was back ordered the email stated that I had to contact them if I wanted to keep it active otherwise it would be cancelled. I'm not trying to troll you but did you tell them to keep it open or just let it go when it was back ordered?

I got mine today from Fry's.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I did. I ordered it when people were SURE only best buy, amazon and gamestop were getting them but us cheepies that had already missed out were sour so we said wth might as well order through Fry's cause they might come through. And yeah I did respond to that email. Then I saw some people posting on here saying they called to tell them they wanted to keep the order (just to be sure) so the next day I called as well.

Honestly, they might have just fulfilled the orders randomly without looking at the submission date.

bread's done
Back