Borderlands $39.99 BestBuy Raincheck - Montreal

dossantosc

CAGiversary!
Hi guys...i have a raincheck for Borderlands on the XBOX 360 at the $39.99 price cause BestBuy screwed up my order when it was released! i ended up picking it up at Walmart for $39.99 instead...

let me know if anyone in the Montreal/Laval area would like to pick this up (the raincheck). im not asking for money but a little trade would be cool...
like an older game that you couldnt care less for anymore. let me know

thanks!

P.S. its $69.99 everywhere now so this raincheck guarantees you the game at $39.99!

cheers!

Care to ship it to GVT? I wouldn't mind it if you did -- it'll still save me money.

My friend wants the 360 version, but all I can find is the ps3 version.

I'd appreciate it if this could happen (like super lots), although, any idea when the raincheck will come in?

Edit: If I was not clear enough... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?

:p

i have no problem sending it there but what do i get out of this lol...like i said im not really looking for money but i would like something in return for all the trouble i went through to get this raincheck.

That's why I'd get him to ship it to me unless you assume someone in Toronto area wants to get the order and Laval is nowhere near Toronto

I'm not sure I follow you. The raincheck is ONLY valid at the Laval store. Having him ship you the raincheck is a waste, simply because it will not work at a BB in Vancouver. Are you asking him to pick up the game and ship the game to you, or ship the raincheck itself to you?

LOL...getting a bit too complicated...was not really looking for money...im just gonna give it away locally! thanks anyways!

Sad face is sad :( It ain't too complex. If you don't want to ship it or whatever, I'm sure my good friend Game_Fanatic won't mind taking your raincheck and getting it to me... RIGHT FANATIC? :p

Would that be a little easier for you?

...I'll take that if you don't mind then TripleQ :p All the 360 copies were sold out by the time I got off school over here (and gaydumly... my friends want the 360 version)

bread's done
Back