Borderlands - CAG Playteams Forming

Fearia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Let's get some people together for some Borderlands action! I'm putting together a list of people who'd like to play, so feel free to add me up if you'd like to join, and post with the appropriate information to be added to the CAG Borderlands playlist!

Please provide this information when requesting to be added:

Gamertag:
Class:
Approximate Level:
Looking to work on:

List last updated 3/15 @ 9:20 PM EST

-----

Gamertag: BeFlatLine
Class: Soldier
Approximate Level: 20
Looking to work on: Mad Moxxi mainly, anything really.

Gamertag: Badkins1980
Class: Hunter
Approximate Level: 60
Looking to work on: ?

Gamertag: X Matt Young X
Approximate Level: 10
Looking to work on: Story progression

Gamertag: Avenging Prime
Class: ?
Approximate Level: ?
Looking to work on: ?

Gamertag: WRXKayaker
Class: Hunter
Approximate Level: 50
Looking to work on: Achievements

Gamertag: JStryker416
Class: Siren
Approximate Level: 10
Looking to work on: Main storyline / DLC

Gamertag: Jaskull
Approximate Level: 40
Looking to work on: DLC

Gamertag: K1NGMOJO
Approximate Level: 45
Looking to work on: 2nd Playthrough / Mad Moxxi

Last edited by a moderator:
so is this a group to boost the Underdome long challenge? or you just want to torture yourselves w/3 buddies for 3-5 hours :)

I'd be willing to do the mad moxi areans. I still need to clear the larger 3. I'm close to level 60 so if I can jump into your level 20 game this should go by pretty quickly. GT: badkins1980. I'm in EST (time zone). Evenings or weekends are best for me.

*edit* I'm a hunter btw

This is for *anything*. I haven't played any of the DLC except for Mad Moxxi by myself so far, and it was a bit of a pain. But, with some help it can go by much easier I think.

I'd be up for doing both the smaller and larger arenas, as I still need to do the both.

I am at level 10 and I would like to play through the missions in order. I've messaged you about this game on Live but I have just been busy with Mass Effect 2. I do have all the Borderlands DLC from the GOTY edition.

I am about to pop in the game for the first time in months to see exactly where I'm at. Pretty sure my character was a soldier at level 10 soon after beating some boss named (potential low level spoiler)
Bonehead

I haven't played this game in forever, but I'd be up for killing off some more achievements with CAGs. Feel free to add me. I've got a level 50-something hunter, but wouldn't mind starting a new character too.

Updated the master list to reflect the most recent posters. As an added note, if I'm not on playing with the wife, I'm up for playing with any CAGs :)

I wouldn't mind giving this game another go. Didn't get far last time, but I think that's because I tried playing it on single player (or so I'm told). I do have all the DLC, but mainly looking for general story progression (wouldn't mind starting from scratch either).

As for my character, I remember having a siren. Not sure on her level, but according to my unlocked achievements, somewhere between level 5 and 10.

Just another side note, if my schedule next week is any indication, it's possible I may not have a whole lot of free time until after Easter, but working retail currently, it's hard to ay for sure as it can change with any given week.

Edit: I must have been out of it last night, thought this was in the PS3 sub-forum. :whistle2:(

You guys can feel free to add me if you want another Borderlands buddy. I recently finished every mission in the base game with my soldier and I believe am close to level 40. Really loved this game and I have the GOTY so I'd like to start working through the DLC soon.

I've been hopping around between a lot of games lately but you'll see me with Borderlands (and the sequel, of course) going when I get back into it for the DLC. I'm on late nights for now and thus won't be using a mic. I don't really think it is too necessary for this game, though.

I'd also like to boost the co-op achievements if anyone else still needs them as well.

Add me K1NGMOJO if you do send an invite please leave a message saying your from CAG so I won't deny random invites lol

Lvl 45 soldier

Mainly looking to do play through #2 and mad moxi for chieveo's

Playtimes most weekdays around 7-12 all weekend long for the most part.

You can count me in.

Gamertag: Clonesniper666
Level: 69
Purpose: anything( really interested in playing claptrap revolution though)

GT: AnonymousDotCom
Main: Hunter/Siren
Sub: Soldier
Lvl: ?? havent played it in awhile
Purpose: have all DLC. have not played through Moxxie & Revolution
msg me a txt that your from CaG

It's been so long since I've played, I forgot how far I levelled up. My hunter is level 66...pretty much need to finish up Moxxie and Claptrap DLC.

Kilik64
The girl was last character I messed with don't remember level
Love playing this game so up for whatever just shoot me msg!

Bump this thread :)! I played all Sunday long and did a second play through of the vanilla game looking to redo all dlc now lvl 56

Hmm I'll look into this, haven't played in a while and my friend's list is full though. I still need those high grinding achievements I believe. Oh I need to kill Crawmerax, I know that.

I'd be game for this. Need almost all if not all of the multiplayer achievements. Gamertag is under my name so feel free to add me. I'll be on around 1 to 5pm pst tomorrow if anyone wants to get some stuff done.

Just finished playing a bit with Matt Young..that was really fun even if I was awful. Its been a very long time since I played so I couldn't remember half the moves to do. Not to mention I didn't realize what the siren's special move did exactly lol. Im going to play alot more.

If anyone wants to add me just send me a friend request. Im at level 11 or 12 Siren. I dont have any of the DLC.

That was fun (my first time in co-op), but I thought I was the one playing poorly, not you. I can probably play around the same time tomorrow, but I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow night unless plans change.

I am a level 12 soldier, in case anyone wanted to know.

I wouldn't mind playing this again, considering I never finished the base game. I do have all of the add-ons thanks to the goty edition. I'd have to start over from level one though. If anyone wants to group together send me a message on live and let me know which character would be beneficial. I don't particularly care for Brick, but any of the others are fine.

[quote name='cirodot']I wouldn't mind playing this again, considering I never finished the base game. I do have all of the add-ons thanks to the goty edition. I'd have to start over from level one though. If anyone wants to group together send me a message on live and let me know which character would be beneficial. I don't particularly care for Brick, but any of the others are fine.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably prefer starting from the beginning too if we want to try working out a good time. Not sure when I'll be home Saturday night, but should be around all day Sunday.

Picked this up a few weeks ago and am totally hooked!

Am a level 26(ish) hunter, but was thinking about starting a fresh character (soldier?) for co-op. Hoping to find others for a complete playthrough. Have all DLC and am generally online nights PST.

Gamertag: One From Zero
Class: Hunter / Soldier?
Approximate Level: 26 / 0
Looking to work on: Story

I've got a level 46ish siren, all the DLC and a friend with a level 46ish hunter and all the DLC. Only real mission we both have left is kill Crawmerax; we also need to do most of the Mad Moxxi arenas, but I don't think he's got the patience to grind them for the requisite hours.

[quote name='JStryke']I'd probably prefer starting from the beginning too if we want to try working out a good time. Not sure when I'll be home Saturday night, but should be around all day Sunday.[/QUOTE]

That sounds good, Saturday isn't the best day for me either. Late afternoon or evening on Sunday is decent though. I'm on the East Coast, so let me know what time works for you and what character you plan on using.

[quote name='cirodot']That sounds good, Saturday isn't the best day for me either. Late afternoon or evening on Sunday is decent though. I'm on the East Coast, so let me know what time works for you and what character you plan on using.[/QUOTE]

I'm also east coast. As for Sunday, I may have to get back to you. It looks like I'm going to be getting into a fantasy baseball league that opened up and the draft is Sunday. I'm unsure on the time though off hand.

Edit: Draft is at five, and I'll probably make dinner afterwards. So...8pm? Of course, I can do before five as well. If that doesn't work, I am off all next weekend or Monday and Friday work anytime before 3:30/4 pm.

[quote name='JStryke']I'm also east coast. As for Sunday, I may have to get back to you. It looks like I'm going to be getting into a fantasy baseball league that opened up and the draft is Sunday. I'm unsure on the time though off hand.

Edit: Draft is at five, and I'll probably make dinner afterwards. So...8pm? Of course, I can do before five as well. If that doesn't work, I am off all next weekend or Monday and Friday work anytime before 3:30/4 pm.[/QUOTE]

8pm is perfect, I'll send you message over live tomorrow. I'm still undecided on what character to start up, though.

I'll love to catch a few games with people, I am looking for people that need to complete the last General Knoxx mission as mines glitched..Destroy the Lance Depot etc.

My gamertag is Ken the Wizard, in the UK so time zones are different. Send message with FR!

Starting on 4/1-4/7 Gamestop will have the GOTY edition on sale for $19.99. Im going to get it. I had been thinking of picking up some of the DLC anyway so this is even better.

is this for xbox? my gamertag is
Legend 2479
Hunter
approximate level 20, but could always start from beginning with either hunter or soldier
And looking for main story then DLC's

bread's done
Back