Borderlands GOTY and Borderlands 2 for 23.99 for PC.

Pixie Stix 88

CAGiversary!
Bundle Description
Borderlands Collection includes Borderlands Game of the Year Edition(4 DLC) and Borderlands 2.

Then use the code GFDMAR20 will bring this total down to $23.99. You will have to download the Gamefly game browser but you can get the Product keys there and activate them under steam. Or wait for the keys to be sent to you via email.

You do not need to be a member to purchase this item or to use the coupon.

**Sorry if this a repost but i didn't see it in a quick Google search*

Linky: http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Bor...trackingid=cmju029#.US7H_DDa_pz#ixzz2M9zyHfuv

Last edited by a moderator:
You should probably specify that it's the PC versions of these games in the thread title.

Other than that, nice find.

I was soooooo excited. I don't know why. I should have just known it was for pc for that price. Please make a note in the title though

[quote name='The End']You should probably specify that it's the PC versions of these games in the thread title.

Other than that, nice find.[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah totally forgot this sorry bout that.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I always assume when something has been on slickdeals front page for 6 hours its been posted here. Guess not.[/QUOTE]

Apparently not i saw this on woot and was like o_O cheapassgamer needs to get on their game.

Wow, this is nice, thank you OP. I would definitely get this if I hadn't already played the heck out of Borderlands 1.

Just patiently waiting for Borderlands 2 to drop further in price by itself. :)

bread's done
Back