Borderlands GOTY, LA Noire Complete, NBA 2k12 $10, Mafia II (PC) $8 +FS @Newegg

Is Mafia 2 any good? The 1st one was amazing!!!
mafia

I wonder if Borderlands GOTY is the version with the dlc on a separate disc, or the tokens (downloadable dlc codes). The picture shows that it is the more recent version with the dlc on disc, but from reading the customer reviews, newegg also sold the older version with just the tokens.

[quote name='bruceg']I wonder if Borderlands GOTY is the version with the dlc on a separate disc, or the tokens (downloadable dlc codes). The picture shows that it is the more recent version with the dlc on disc, but from reading the customer reviews, newegg also sold the older version with just the tokens.[/QUOTE]

I was interesting also for a copy for me and my cousin, looked into it and people on amazon commented that moving the dlc from one pc to another is a hassle if from the code voucher. Also sniped a recent review that the Amazon Download for the Boderlands GOTY is $7.49 and you can register the serial on steam and have the DLC also. Bought and added, can see the dlc in the list. Hope it helps.

Wasn't Mafia II a daily deal during the Steam Summer Sale yesterday? If so, anyone remember the price?

(And yes, I understand this is the physical copy - just curious).

Thanks!

[quote name='jkimrey']Wasn't Mafia II a daily deal during the Steam Summer Sale yesterday? If so, anyone remember the price?

(And yes, I understand this is the physical copy - just curious).

Thanks![/QUOTE]
It was $7.49. For your information, you can get the price history here.

[quote name='bruceg']I wonder if Borderlands GOTY is the version with the dlc on a separate disc, or the tokens (downloadable dlc codes). The picture shows that it is the more recent version with the dlc on disc, but from reading the customer reviews, newegg also sold the older version with just the tokens.[/QUOTE]

I have good news to report.
This is indeed the 2 disc version (game on one disc, dlc on the other).

[quote name='wbc1228']I have good news to report.
This is indeed the 2 disc version (game on one disc, dlc on the other).[/QUOTE]

THanks for the confirmation. Looks like they updated their stock.

bread's done
Back