Borderlands Prequel - Xbox 360

Yeah I figured that was going to be the case. Ugh.

Part of me doesn't care enough though and wouldn't mind just making a new character from scratch anyway...
I know what you mean. That just shows the quality of Gearbox's design in this aspect. The game's still fun no matter what level you're playing. It is to me anyway, as I've started over multiple times (the best indication of a great game) like I've done with HL2, ME1, 2, GoW1, 2 &3 & Deus Ex:HR.

I just popped in the original Borderlands GOTY an hour ago. Got it cheap in mid-2011, long after my friends had exhausted the game. I'm 20+ hours in, but it still feels like long stretches of repetition interrupted by brief exciting parts. Yet the "exciting" parts are very frustrating since the game clearly penalizes you for playing solo.

Yeah I don't know about that, I've played Borderlands 1 solo mostly, have tried some co-op, so I went in and played Borderlands 2 solo too (again mostly). Nah, it's quite doable if you get the right build for your character.

Soldier it up with the health re-gen turret.

or

try the many other classes that all have their strengths.

That's what I ran with- turret soldier dude. It's a cool game and seems like it would be great with other people. Solo... I don't know. Just wanted to try to finish it off and maybe enjoy the Handsome Collection with friends.

At first I was drawn in with the unique artstyle, hilarious humor, and badass rank (all the challenges that went with it) addictive CoD gun play & Diablo like looting kept me playing Borderlands for a long time. I replayed the game with the New Game+/ started up the other classes and listened to gaming podcasts afterwards, since I knew the story. That and Pinball FX were my go to games listening to gaming podcasts. Ah Talk Radar (old Games Radar's podcast), how I miss thee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably start new characters as well, but I'm still going to do a transfer with each game to unlock those bonuses, plus let my 360 Badass ranks carry over.

bread's done
Back