Borderlands Review

IronSerif

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
borderlands_box_art1-235x300.jpg

The Scoop: Borderlands takes an FPS RPG like Fallout 3, mixes it with the technology of the TV show Firefly and puts it with both an artistic style and soundtrack that makes me want to re-watch the Trigun saga.

Check out the full review at Level Up News.

Picked this up on a dead week for me- liked it better than Fallout 3- more shooter elements, better rhythm- just a nice game that I wasn't looking forward to. Quite a nice surprise!

@ IronSerif - What was your experiences with bugs, glitches, lag, framerate drops, freezing...etc...

I've heard its pretty bad, almost to the point of popping in a different game.

i played it at a friends house for about 5 or 6 hours straight and didn't see a single glitch and or any lagging.

The one bad thing i heard about it is that the game says you can level up all the way to level 50, but what it does not mention is that the game ends when you are around level 30 and then starts over with all of the same missions but the enemies are harder.

My friend had gotten to level 30 and was thinking the game was about halfway over so he waited for 2 friends to get to level 30 on their accounts and they were going to system link and play 3 player co-op. They went through all the trouble of bringing 2 more tvs and xboxs over to his house and once they finally connected via system link they discover there was only 30 minutes worth of gameplay left in the game.

The game looks like a lot of fun. Cracka, that is a bit of a bummer but at least they were able to play thruogh it again together right?

bread's done
Back