Borderlands: the pre-sequel Xbox360 $9.99 clearance

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Didn't see this posted. Noticed it browsing some of their clearance games.

Borderlands the pre-sequel is on clearance for $16 at BBY

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/borderlands-the-pre-sequel-xbox-360/5749246.p?id=1219156097023&skuId=5749246

thats just under $13 if your GCU. 

I usually snag 2 copies of these games to do system link co op with friends. GOTY version for one and use the DLC on both. However with this one i dont think theres a GOTY version with all the DLC is there? Is there one  announced? I may just get 2 of this i guess if there isn't one down the pipe

I don't think the PS4 version supports system link play, but I'm not sure as I have never tried. It does have 4 player split screen on one console, though. Which is SUPER awesome! 

There really probably won't ever be a GOTY edition for this for the last gen consoles. Really sad as I know a lot of people probably held off on this for just that reason. Doubly sad as this is actually the best Borderlands game in the series aside from Tales from the Borderlands. Seriously, this shits all over Borderlands 2 even though that was so good.

I bought two copies of this about a week and a half ago for my wife and I when it was on clearance for $19.99, the same price the PS3 version still is. I just called BB and they refunded the difference.

It would've been a double bonus had any of the DLC for this game been part of the Xbox Live sale this week.

damn. What the hell is with no one doing system link anymore. Split screen is awesome but i have the setup for multiple TV's in my room. And playing borderlands side by side with a friend on your own screen is fun as hell.

heh, at least borderlands is beter than halo 5. I honestly cant believe they dumped split screen co-op. That was a huge part of halo for me back in the day

damn. What the hell is with no one doing system link anymore. Split screen is awesome but i have the setup for multiple TV's in my room. And playing borderlands side by side with a friend on your own screen is fun as hell.

heh, at least borderlands is beter than halo 5. I honestly cant believe they dumped split screen co-op. That was a huge part of halo for me back in the day
Those were the days with Halo (Counter Strike was also fun). I would have a xbox in the living room, 2 in the basement and 1 in my room. All linked up.

Interestingly enough, it trades in for $12. I thought that was noteworthy.
weird, I just checked and they decreased it down to $5 at BB if anyone was about to boomerang this or whatever lol

same price on PS3 although my store didn't have the price tag updated.
i'd get this for PS3 but whatever reason PS3 is still showing up as $19.99 instead.. what zip code are u in? maybe I'll create an acct with that zip code and ship it to my address LOL

Got $30 in certs that expire in next month, no clue what to get atm. What happens if you buy a bunch of things and return them all, points get deposited in your acct right? But I have mine set up to redeem cert at $20 which is the max so it will just reissue me another one... wish there was a higher amount than $20.

This one time, I redeemed the cert on the FFX-X2 HD game and it went oos b4 they could ship it, instead of depositing my points back into my account, like they would if I got the game & returned it, they gave me a certificate in that amount with an extremely short time frame to redeem it iirc.

bread's done
Back