Borderlands Used $34.99 with Free 2-day Shipping

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!
Gamestop has a deal right now for $10 off + free 2-day shipping for ANY game $49.99 or greater (even used games). If you have an edge card you can get Borderlands for 34.99. Use DDEAL in the checkout for the $10 of + Free Shipping.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']is there any other coupon codes? isn't there a 16% off one?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but $10 off $49.99 is better than 16% off $49.99. You save about $3 on this deal + Edge over CAG16 + Edge.

hummmm... i will highly consider this... extra 3 bucks is nice but 2 day would make this perfect as i am on spring break... and not in Cancun.

Thanks. Bought Dragon Age Origins. Hated paying tax, but $48 is better than full price and I can't see it getting any lower until the free DLC stops being effective in April.

I have an awful feeling that it is going to be on sale during the Gameday thing, but whatever. I want it.

Man, I've wanted this game for a long time, and keep telling myself to wait for a price drop. This game has been EXTREMELY STUBBORN in going down in price at all.

[quote name='GregSal1']Man, I've wanted this game for a long time, and keep telling myself to wait for a price drop. This game has been EXTREMELY STUBBORN in going down in price at all.[/QUOTE]

Might as well wait for the GOTY edition now...

[quote name='GregSal1']Man, I've wanted this game for a long time, and keep telling myself to wait for a price drop. This game has been EXTREMELY STUBBORN in going down in price at all.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I finally decided this was cheap enough. My desire to play it finally outweighed my cheap ass ways:)

[quote name='chrisc133']Might as well wait for the GOTY edition now...[/QUOTE]

I thought about that but it most likely is still 7 months away. Fallout 3 took one year so I would guess the same for this.

Dragon age was $30 at bestbuy a week or so ago, and you can get bioshock 2 40- or bioshock 2 collectors edition for 50 at bestbuy with an sku code 9855621

[quote name='k9killerspaniel']Doh, it seems like the first 1500 limits had been exceeded.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully that kills the temptation.
As much as it is worth $50+, I'd like to see it drop to $30 before I know it so I can snatch it up.

bread's done
Back