Borderlands worth getting for $27?

tominater12

CAGiversary!
So it seems that gamestop.com has a sale on the used borderlands where you can get it for $27 is you use CAG16. Think it is wort it and if it is what dlc should I buy?

HELLZ YES! The game rocks. And leveling up each very different class will keep you playing for hours, and loving it.

If you have people to play it with, get it. If you don't, don't. The single-player and multi-player have you running through the same missions and same areas, but it'll get very boring if you're doing it alone.

Bought it on the Steam deal and the game is extremely fun. I would have paid the full $50 for it. I love the art style and game play is great too.

Yes.
No, wait a minute.
Hell yes.
I bought it when best bUy had the B2G1 free deal, and I've probably played it 100 hours, including 60 of those being great couch coop with my wife. We just bought Knoxx and are looking forward to getting into that area.

I think Knoxx > Zombie > Moxxi, unless you really like the horde/arena mode type thing, in which case Moxxi might move up a bit.

I can't believe how many hours I've put into the game. And almost entirely single player. Obviously it's a better experience with friends and all that, but I certainly got my money's worth solo.

And KnoXX, hell yeah KnoXX.

I would buy it if i were you but as previous posters mentioned it's better with friends i had played up until level 19 but got bored then a few of my friends picked it up and we had begun playing and i am having a much better time playing in co op mode instead of single player.

[quote name='mtxbass1']What sale is this? I'm seeing $32.99.[/QUOTE]
Well if you use The coupon code CAG16 you get 16% off making it $27.
Also I guess I will trade in my old 20gb hard drive and buy it thanks for all you help guys.

I find it pretty boring, it's alright if you have some people to play with but for the most part you just run around the same generic area's shooting the same small selection of enemies for no reason other than getting level ups.

Absolutely worth it. The missions do get repetitive but if you're all about leveling up and just getting the best, most powerful items then this game is for you.

bread's done
Back