Borders - 40% Any Book Coupon

They must of realized the sucess during the BF season, so here it is again for an even better encore of the Chrismas season. Good marketing, this will bring out customers who arn't usually prone to the Holiday Season sales to come out.

[quote name='Filbert']How do you get this "Borders Rewards" membership though?[/QUOTE]

At the store - it's free.

Edit - I put a link to the Borders Reward info in the original post.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']it says it is only valid 16-17, but is there any way you can use it now?[/QUOTE]

It starts tomorrow. I've never tried using it out of the date range - I'm betting that it doesn't work.

ack it must be 20 dollars or more.

but thanks though :)

I get 30% for working for the school system... I wonder if this can stack with my ID?

40% Off
the List Price of Any One Book
with Purchase of $20 or More

40% off one book?...or 40% off one book when you purchase $20 or more?

Don't do what Donny Dont does.:whistle2:s

Boo...boke...book? What is this you speak of?

Seriously, great find! I have a few last items to snag from Borders, this baby will come in handy!

[quote name='hobocorpses']40% Off
the List Price of Any One Book
with Purchase of $20 or More

40% off one book?...or 40% off one book when you purchase $20 or more?

Don't do what Donny Dont does.:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

The book has to be at least $20 to receive the 40% off.

I stopped by my local Borders today, picked up a Borders Rewards membership card, and checked their stock of Princess Bride. I'm a little disappointed that they don't have the fancy looking one, but my sister will still be thrilled with the hardcover version. And I'll be thrilled when I get it for the same price as the paperback.

This whole taking the card home and registering thing takes awhile though. With road conditions as they are now, here, I won't be going back until tomorrow.

Thanks for the coupon! I'll be stopping at Borders tomorrow if the roads are better and hopefully they'll have the book I've been looking for. If not I'll get an algebra tutoring book for my sister for Christmas...I'm sure that will excite her!

[quote name='nh1129']Thanks for the coupon! I'll be stopping at Borders tomorrow if the roads are better and hopefully they'll have the book I've been looking for. If not I'll get an algebra tutoring book for my sister for Christmas...I'm sure that will excite her![/QUOTE]

Like I said in the original post, you can check store inventories before venturing out. You can even reserve a book online, or just call the store and ask to have them hold it for you. Good luck!

40% off the greatest book of all time?

61EXVHGz7UL._AA240_.jpg

sold.

I got flamed (not really) for posting a similar coupon a few months ago because the coupon is for a percentage off of the list price, and most of the books that were interesting were around the same price as other stores when you take 40% off the list price. But still, if its working for some of you, I shouldn't complain!

bread's done
Back