Borders 40% off any one item in-store only 11/28 (Strategy Guides)

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']I'm guessing "comics" includes graphic novels?[/QUOTE]

Only time I purchase any Graphic Novels when these coupons come out. I picked up couple of the Blackest Nights with the previous coupon. I guess comics means 3.99 or whatever the price is now.

I have never seen any Borders carry 'comics' in that sense. They all have been of the 'graphic novel' variety. So I would be inclined to think that those are what it means by comics. Unless I am always ignoring a certain section of all stores that carry traditional style comics...

[quote name='BrolyB593']I have never seen any Borders carry 'comics' in that sense. They all have been of the 'graphic novel' variety. So I would be inclined to think that those are what it means by comics. Unless I am always ignoring a certain section of all stores that carry traditional style comics...[/QUOTE]

Waldenbooks usually does and some Borders carry them

[quote name='rainking187']I hate how the fine print on these coupons is usually "Excludes anything you actually want to buy."[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Borders consistently has the most liberal coupons around. The only real exclusions are periodicals and Rosetta Stone software. Games too but they don't really carry any anyway.

If you can't find anything you'd want between all of their books, boardgames, movies and CD's then you need to expand your horizons my friend. :)

quick question: i have e-rewards money so if i get the $15 border bucks reward today will i be able to use that money today or do i have to wait a month or something? the border bucks is confusing :whistle2:? thnx

[quote name='Japakneez']Nice. Your coupon is for Borders.com

The one in the OP is for Borders B&M store.[/QUOTE]Ah, sorry, didn't notice. Thought this thread was for all Borders coupons, online or B&M. You can order the strategy guides online and have them shipped to your local store for free.

No worries, your post is welcome. I didn't know it was a .com coupon until i clicked the link, so i was just pointing it out for other CAGs.

This is the first time I have seen a borders.com coupon.

bread's done
Back