Borders 50% off anything coupon!!! - expires 12/16 - Good on DVD & Blu

crazedracerguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Border's Coupon

EDIT: New 50%(!!!!) coupon is good on anything in the store until Thursday, December 16th.

This is Border's biggest coupon. It is likely that it makes any purchase pretty good, pricewise... Hope this helps someone out there. I will DEFINITELY be using this one a couple of times over the next 2 days...

Hope someone may be able to use this. i got it in my email. As with all Border's coupons, it's not a one time print or anything. Also, as with all Border's coupons, you have to be a Rewards member (it's free).

Limit 1 purchase (with a single coupon).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back and it was very busy. Picked up Northlanders Vol. 1 and Fables Deluxe Edition Vol. 2. Thanks again OP for the heads up.

[quote name='Animal7390']right, i read it after, but people were claiming that this coupon is amazing, really only god on big things.[/QUOTE]

Not really entirely true. Yes, it's not worthwhile on most DVDs and blu-rays, but it's good for a lot of books and CDs. I picked up one of the new John Lennon remasters for $7 with the coupon, it's $13.45 on Amazon. So that's 48% off of Amazon's price. Like I said, deals can be found, you just have to know where to look.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Is there a nonmember coupon that isn't expired?[/QUOTE]

Just sign up for their free rewards program and use the latest coupon. You get a different one every 1-3 days. I got a 33% again this morning in my inbox.

[quote name='Animal7390']right, i read it after, but people were claiming that this coupon is amazing, really only god on big things.[/QUOTE]

I bow to no coupon!

The only thing I will say is New York's crappy 8% tax makes this much less attractive than some online deals.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Just sign up for their free rewards program and use the latest coupon. You get a different one every 1-3 days. I got a 33% again this morning in my inbox.[/QUOTE]
Oh, they have a free program? Nice! Thanks. I want to pick up some Sonic the Hedgehog comic archives with this.
EDIT: Apparently I'm already enrolled, but I don't get the emails. Hrmm...

Disagree. You know, Borders does sell books, too. Wind-up Girl is a great read, and at 50% off, it's a steal.

Although this deal is over, I'd like to share how to use borders coupons B&M and have a nice time. First off, only go/buy when it is 40% or the rare 50% off. You need to bring a laptop or something with internet access to compare prices for maximum cheapness. While you decide or whatever, relax at the cafe with a coffee or something. The coupon is good at the cafe!!! I got a large mocha locha latte or something for 5.xx large. 50% off and the price was almost reasonable.
Wait for the next 40% coupon and and get some books and coffee.

I believe they only let you use one coupon per day per account but I am unsure. I have access to 3 accounts so I usually do 1 coffee and 2 books in a visit.

[quote name='notfromtexas']Wolverine Old Man Logan and Invincible by image comics[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestions, next coupon I am going to get Wolverine Old Man Logan.

bread's done
Back