Borders Rewards Members Only 30% off one item when you spend $10 or more

Bluesilo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I went to Borders yesterday and I was going to buy a Criterion DVD. I asked the guy at the counter if there were any deals going on and he said if I became a Borders member I could get 30% off my purchase and I was all over that. The membership is free to get and it is officially valid 12/14 through 12/18. The coupon also says one coupon per customer per day. Good Luck with your mileage on this one!!

[quote name='bobo2k4']Borders actually pumps these coupons out every other week. There is a 40% coupon thats good for today only.[/quote]

Would you happen to have one of those on you for scanning or whatnot? The only recent one I have is the 25% off one from this past weekend but if there's a 40% deal that could go on I'd hit up my local place today and grab a few nice things!

[quote name='Kapwanil']Would you happen to have one of those on you for scanning or whatnot? The only recent one I have is the 25% off one from this past weekend but if there's a 40% deal that could go on I'd hit up my local place today and grab a few nice things![/QUOTE]

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/couponbook50_1212.htm

oh, turns out its 40% off of $20 and is only good on books

edit: suikoden already posted one, thanks!

bread's done
Back