Borders/Waldenbooks 30% off One book- Ends 6/29/05

awsome thanks , anyone know if i could use this on a reserve of the new harry potter book? if not , doesnt bother me ill just get somthing else

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Takes some of the sting out of paying $15.00 for a friggen paper back book.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say the same thing. What the hell is up with this? It's cheaper to see a movie now than it is to read the book it was based on.

[quote name='Birakon']awsome thanks , anyone know if i could use this on a reserve of the new harry potter book? if not , doesnt bother me ill just get somthing else[/QUOTE]

Im wondering the same thing. If no one knows ill find out on Friday.....

I was told the coupon was only good for in stock books, so I got a no go on Potter. Doesn't hurt to ask, it could vary by employee.

^ yes instore only , but damn i wish i could use it on a harry potter reserve , that would be sick to get 30% off , all well its well worth full price

[quote name='Gamoid']I was gonna say the same thing. What the hell is up with this? It's cheaper to see a movie now than it is to read the book it was based on.[/QUOTE]
The people who can't afford books can't read anyway, so it's a premium on intelligence.

You get 40% off of the new Harry Potter book if you reserve it according to the Waldenbooks newsletter. No coupon necessary.

argh, stupid coupon just decided to appear after i get back to berkeley. i'm not gonna pay for transportation so i could use this coupon.

Thanks Xevious. I love these coupons. Time to get some books.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Takes some of the sting out of paying $15.00 for a friggen paper back book.[/QUOTE]

Agreed entirely. I need to get some books for school and then Catch 22 for myself. The books for school are expensive as it is, but there is only one freaking version of Catch 22 and it's fucking $15 as a paper back.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thanks Xevious. I love these coupons. Time to get some books.

Agreed entirely. I need to get some books for school and then Catch 22 for myself. The books for school are expensive as it is, but there is only one freaking version of Catch 22 and it's fucking $15 as a paper back.[/QUOTE]
That's why you buy used.

I've got the world's best used bookstore in a library near me. Recent books (as in less than six months old in some cases), great shape, and most of their stock selling for a dollar or so apiece? I'm in heaven.

I paid a quarter for Catch-22. I really can't complain. ;)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']That's why you buy used.

I've got the world's best used bookstore in a library near me. Recent books (as in less than six months old in some cases), great shape, and most of their stock selling for a dollar or so apiece? I'm in heaven.

I paid a quarter for Catch-22. I really can't complain. ;)[/QUOTE]

The used bookstore at my library sucks. nothing good, just utter garbage all of the time. Another library's used store I can from time to time find some good stuff, but again it's pretty rare. There aren't many good used stores around here.

bread's done
Back