Boris Karloff Thriller: The Complete Series

gepet0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Amazon has the complete series for 59.99. It took forever to come out and hung at around 140.00 for a while. I picked it up around christmas. Excellent episodes from the classics The Cheaters to a Lestraga. Well worth it for horror fans some include commentary tracks.

It you like the twilight zone or outer limits then I believe this is for you.
One thing for sure they don't make horrors like they use to.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003NOGNQU/ref=pe_55940_18397420_pe_vfe_d6

I like the price, in for one! Thanks gepet0. Classic horror anthology series, not quite same super high quality show as Twilight Zone, but then what is? I'd put it about level with Outer Limits.

[quote name='CENNY']I like the price, in for one! Thanks gepet0. Classic horror anthology series, not quite same super high quality show as Twilight Zone, but then what is? I'd put it about level with Outer Limits.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I swear the episode of the cheaters has to be one of the creepiest horror shows ever made. Turn off the lights and watch it alone. Scary even to this day.

LOL The whole scene the music creepy obo the lighting. Thriller IMO is an underappreicated classic. it didn't seem to get much love but I would say it is up there with the 2. i saw the outer limits original series on sale for 40. as well

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back