Both Shining Souls (GBA) $20ish each at Amazon (TRU)

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']So is it good? Ive been wanting to get Shining Soul 2. They also have Fire Emblem for 20 but i already got that a while back for 11. Oh and this is online.[/QUOTE]
link please :)

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']They also have Fire Emblem for 20 but i already got that a while back for 11. Oh and this is online.[/QUOTE]

Well don't just dangle this in front of our faces like a piece of meat! Tell us where! :p

how it sounds the post is saying Both shining souls are 20. not 20 each.. You can get Shining soul 1 and 2 for 16 each before discounts at Gamestop

[quote name='slidecage']how it sounds the post is saying Both shining souls are 20. not 20 each..[/QUOTE]

Uhh.. It says "Both Shining Souls 20 at TRU".. that means 20 each.. now if it said "Both Shining Souls for 20 at TRU", that'd be a different story. Just chalk it up to your failure to comprehend proper grammar.

[quote name='Scorch']Uhh.. It says "Both Shining Souls 20 at TRU".. that means 20 each.. now if it said "Both Shining Souls for 20 at TRU", that'd be a different story. Just chalk it up to your failure to comprehend proper grammar.[/QUOTE]

wrong if you walk up and say

I just got both shining souls at Toys R us 20 bucks i sounds like your saying you got both games for 20 bucks not 20 each.

I've been interested in both games, since I'm big into the Shining series (I liked Shining Tears), but I probably can't get them now. I remember EB selling Shining Soul II for $19.99, but they sold out.

[quote name='slidecage']either way after they stick you will shipping its not worth it. I think they are like 27 bucks shipped[/QUOTE]
How about you not threadcrap?

Thanks for the post OP.

same. If eb dont have anything in the update tomorrow i might grab part 2. 27 is sort of high but i dont think i can find it anyplace else sealed

Also this is off topic but my BB has a 3 for 20 package that has Castaway, Bacholer Party, and Big. Should i go for it if its still there next time? Actually ill go for it. Big is an awesome movie i really liked Castaway and never saw Bacholer Party.

[quote name='EstoyLoco']Well don't just dangle this in front of our faces like a piece of meat! Tell us where! :p[/QUOTE]

I got Fire Emblem for $20 is a bargin bin at Biggs yesterday. There was only 1 copy so it is probably some extreme YMMV.

All three are still in stock at Amazon.com, Fire Emblem and Shining Soul 2 are 20.98 and the first Shining Soul is 22.89. And im not sure if this is good or not but Sword of Mana and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced are both 24.48 or 48.96 if you buy both. Now i have no idea how much shiping usually is but you have to be atleast be saving 5 bucks after everything.

bread's done
Back