Bought a new ps4 from gamestop recently, can I get the free FO4 now?

purplepanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
So yeah I'm not expecting much from gamestop,but it would be nice if I can receive a free copy of fallout 4 that they start offering tomorrow with a ps4 purchase.

I traded in my ps3 towards the ps4 for the $100 promo and paid off the rest by debit card. I have the reciept, however the ps4 has been used for about 2 weeks when I bought it so I don't know about doing a return/rebuy.  Should I just go in with my reciept? Or should I box up the ps4 as well and maybe I'll have better luck like this?

Thanks for any help!

So yeah I'm not expecting much from gamestop,but it would be nice if I can receive a free copy of fallout 4 that they start offering tomorrow with a ps4 purchase.

I traded in my ps3 towards the ps4 for the $100 promo and paid off the rest by debit card. I have the reciept, however the ps4 has been used for about 2 weeks when I bought it so I don't know about doing a return/rebuy. Should I just go in with my reciept? Or should I box up the ps4 as well and maybe I'll have better luck like this?

Thanks for any help!
Bring both with but leave the PS4 in the car unless they ask for it specifically.

bread's done
Back