Bought a premium 360 couple weeks ago at Best buy. Didn't get Forza/Marvel bundle.

sonic911

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if Best Buy would give me the games or let me return to get a new system since I only bought the system a week or two before they announced the bundle. What do you guys think?

Might as well try to see if they will give you the games, although I doubt it.

They won't let you return the system for a new one, without a restocking fee or whatnot.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Since when can't you return a game system within 30 days of purchase?[/quote]

Bingo...just have them return it and then buy the new console. They'll probably even let you keep the original console or hard drive. BB is usually pretty good with this stuff because they aren't going to lose money on it.

Just bring it in and ask for your free games. If they refuse tell them you just want to return it.

Then just re-buy it with your free games. Not that hard :p

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Since when can't you return a game system within 30 days of purchase?[/QUOTE]

You can't do it if it's been used. If I remember correctly, I remember this rule since the XBox days.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Might as well try to see if they will give you the games, although I doubt it.

They won't let you return the system for a new one, without a restocking fee or whatnot.[/QUOTE]

be like fine, I just want to return it and repurchase it then, get the games for like a cheap price, but I bet if you get the right person you can get it, besides it's a price match and they will price match it for thirty days, right?

Price match only works after 14 days.

It worked for me, I got a free Lost Planet game, Just showed them my reciept and the ad and they honered it.

[quote name='rudeboie']You can't do it if it's been used. If I remember correctly, I remember this rule since the XBox days.[/quote]

Incorrect.

I bought an Elite system from BestBuy and played it for 2 weeks and then returned it for FULL credit. No restocking fee.

Just go to Best Buy return the system and say it didn't work and tell them to gave you your money back and go to a different best buy or other store and get the bundle. Nice and easy.

I'm pretty sure you can return it or get the games free if you have the receipt but I think it is 20 days not 30. It should be spelled out on your receipt either way.

They are currently do a deal where you get a free PS3 game or controler with the purchase of the 60 gig PS3 and few people that bought thier ps3 in past couple of weeks had no problems getting a free game or contoller.

CAREFUL BUYING ITEMS FROM BEST BUY IF YOU WANT TO USE THE ExTEnded RETURN POLICY

you can return the sytem anytime in 2 years if you buy the warrenty

now maybe the lady was BS me but this is what i was told on bundles

ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURN OR ITEM WILL BE REDUCED

the PSP Dexter bundle with the memory card

this is what i was told if the PSP BReaks in 2 years time

REturn it all you get 199
REturn it MIssing the memory card you get 140
Return it missing the game and memory card you get 99 bucks
Return it missing the game.card and movie 80 bucks

meaning you cant trade or sell off any of the parts.

BUT

if the game or memory card breaks or stops working they are not covered

it might be true cause back in FEB when i returned my FAT DS for a new one they asked 5 times where the METROID DEMO Cart was. my brother lost it and they said this time they let it slide

bread's done
Back