Bought a PS®Vita last week, there's a deal this week! HELP?!

hk1200

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I had made a post last week re: whether a Vita deal was around because I wanted to blow my first paycheck on one. Well, I did, without being patient and now there's a deal. Gamestop is offering a free game and a free case with any new Vita. I really, really wanted a case and a game but with the memory card being $40 and tax I used more than half of my paycheck so I didn't wanna put more towards it.

It's been sitting here (other than AR games and Star Wars Battlefront II being played occasionally) because I'm waiting for my next check to get a game. HOWEVER, now that Gamestop has this deal (7 days later) I'm thinking, would it be at all possible to go to Gamestop or call them and ask if they'd let me in on the deal since it's only a week later?

Anyone have any advice on this?

You are wasting time coming here asking about this!!!! Go there NOWWWWWW with everything you bought, the receipt, and puppy dog eyes!!!!!! Be very calm, humble, patient, and GO NOWWWWW!!!!!!

Don't let anyone put thoughts into your head. Go now and see what happens!!!!!!!

:bouncy:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']You are wasting time coming here asking about this!!!! Go there NOWWWWWW with everything you bought, the receipt, and puppy dog eyes!!!!!! Be very calm, humble, patient, and GO NOWWWWW!!!!!!

Don't let anyone put thoughts into your head. Go now and see what happens!!!!!!!

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I would but I have work in an hour :cry: I figured I wouldn't get a response until I got home from work tonight. Maybe I'll leave for work early (i.e. now) with everything and just leave it in my car...DAMN TIME

(thanks for the reply as well!)

Hmmm... As long as it isn't hot where you are, it may be ok in the car. I think you will get your additional items today, too! And, YW!

The same thing happened after I bought my PSP. I waited on a deal and nothing came, then about a week after I bought it, there was a deal. I went back up there with my receipt and stuff and they gave me the free game.

Hey guys! I'm posting with two minutes before my shift begins from my phone. GameStop was awesome and they gave me the deal!! So happy! I got ModNation Racers. Thanks for helping out guys!

[quote name='hk1200']Hey guys! I'm posting with two minutes before my shift begins from my phone. GameStop was awesome and they gave me the deal!! So happy! I got ModNation Racers. Thanks for helping out guys![/QUOTE]

YAY! That's so great!:D I'm glad you went ahead and tried, especially since this is the 7th day.

When I REEEALLLYYY want something, I will do it without mentioning it because I don't want to risk other's negativity getting in my head. I was hoping I could push you before any of the little negative nancies came along.

Congrats! :D:applause::bouncy::D

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']YAY! That's so great!:D I'm glad you went ahead and tried, especially since this is the 7th day.

When I REEEALLLYYY want something, I will do it without mentioning it because I don't want to risk other's negativity getting in my head. I was hoping I could push you before any of the little negative nancies came along.

Congrats! :D:applause::bouncy::D[/QUOTE]

Thank you, kindly. I probably wouldn't have gone but after reading the replies I decided to leave right away. I almost got Uncharted actually, but then he double checked the ad and saw that it was Wipeout, Modnation, and Hot Shots. So I went with ModNation. It's a pretty fun game thus far, I have no complaints. I can't wait to explore all of the tracks online and see if there are any based on other games.

did this with my ps3. bought it and within a week they were offering uncharted 1/2 for free so i went in with the reciept and did a return/rebuy. id already bought/opened the dual pack from amazon so i just traded the two into another gamestop for credit. congrats.

bread's done
Back