Bought a used Genesis + Model 2 cd combo

I actually went to gamestop to see if they had any used ones lying around. The kid at the counter told me the sega cd was lame. I felt like flying over that counter to smack him.

I loved the system back in the day. The only thing I regret about owning it was selling it.

I was looking for an av cable for the model 1 system and from what I understand the composite cables for this system are mono only. Can anybody confirm this.

[quote name='LiveCrazy_Joe']I actually went to gamestop to see if they had any used ones lying around. The kid at the counter told me the sega cd was lame. I felt like flying over that counter to smack him.

I loved the system back in the day. The only thing I regret about owning it was selling it.[/QUOTE]

Whenever a Gamestop employee gives you attitude, just remember that they work at Gamestop. That will settle you down immensely.

[quote name='LiveCrazy_Joe']I was looking for an av cable for the model 1 system and from what I understand the composite cables for this system are mono only. Can anybody confirm this.[/QUOTE]
I believe you have to use the front headphone jack to get stereo out of it.

bread's done
Back