Bought SNES today at the flea market

snipegod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As the title states, I got a SNES today at the flea market with two paddles, power cord, RF switch, and my choice of one game today (I choose Super Empire Strikes Back out of a selection like Zombies Ate My Neighbors and a few other crappy games) all for $30.

I think $30 for all of that is a great deal, considering all of the other tables at the flea market sell their SNES for $45-50 with no game.

Thoughts?

Now I just need to find a cheap NES ... they're selling for $45 with no game at my flea market ...

[quote name='rywateska']...I got a complete one in great condition with Mortal Kombat, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, & Ms. Pac Man for $3 dollars at a garage sale in June...sorry, just had to one up you...and here's a link to a picture of it: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7061/62604.jpg[/quote]

Dude that SNES must have been never played it's not discolored at all! My SNES is 2 toned now because of the cheap plastic they used.

...haha yep! It was from a very old couple who had no idea what they owned. They must've bought it for grandchildren who never played it. Beautiful find I must say!

This your first SNES? Congrats if it is or even if it isn't. Its an awesome system.

Mine was broken and thought about getting one. Lo and behold, one guy on TGN wants Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for the PC. I remember I bought it a while back at Target on clearance for 7.48, and saw he had a console only (i had the old stuff anyway) for trade. So basically with shipping its like I got an SNES (even with discoloring, doesn't matter) for $10. Now me and my brother play all the classic sports games and Street Fighter 2 in all its orginial glory against each other. Tons of fun.

I p[layed my SNES heavily since I got it back in 92, and it's not discolored at all. I don't know what kind of communist-ass systems are out there, but mine is the same color as it was 12 years ago.

My original one that I got for christmas way back when is still same color as when I got it, but one my mom got from a garage sale eventually got discolored I think.

Congrats, the SNES is great. Since you mentioned it, I think Zombies Ate My Neighbors is a great game, lots of fun and kinda funny too. It is pretty damn hard unless you use a code for infinite item pickup though.

I played Zombies Ate My Neighbor for the Genesis (or was it NES? I think Genesis), but I figured that the Super Empire Strikes Back would be the better game.

bread's done
Back