Bound Together: An EarthBound Remix Project

JoeCamNet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
First off, if torrents or music projects like this are frowned upon at CAG, I'm very sorry. This is something I worked hard to organize and I sincerely hope that people enjoy this. If I'm breaking any rules, I deeply apoligize...not my intent...

Bound Together: An EarthBound Remix Project

What originally released back in October is back and better than ever.
Though the website that hosted the original project is currently gone, Bound Together is getting re-released with tons of new songs.

48 songs
Nearly 3 hours of music
8 bonus songs including demos and alternate takes
the VGFrequency radio show from October 29th which featured the debut of Bound Together

If you're a fan of video game remixes or a fan of EarthBound, you need to check this out. The best and brightest names from OCRemix and VGMix are all in one project with some fantastic music. If you downloaded it once before, get rid of it and download this version.

Fans demanded a Saturn Valley remix. Mazedude delivered.
Fans demanded a Giygas remix. Christian Pacaud delivered.

Unfortunately, the only way to download at this time is via torrent, so grab that at: http://www.wushuplaya.com/boundtogether/Bound_Together.torrent

Let me know what you think of the project! Thanks for reading!

i love earthbound, my school's internet blocks torrents though.. sad

I downloaded this a few months ago when I heard about it from another forum. I really liked most of the songs even though I don't remember much of Earthbound. I've been a fan of the guys over at OCRemix for a while too.

BTW there's nothing wrong with torrents as long as its not for illegal content.

cletus. this isn't just the project. it's a re-release with like 17 all new songs and tons of bonus stuff too. It's not JUST the original release.

Also, I'm looking into getting a rar up of the newer songs. The old stuff will only be available through the torrent for now.

bread's done
Back