Bowflex or Powerblock Adjustable Dumbell Deals?

dingo_stole_mybaby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Hey CAG I need help. I've been researching adjustable dumbell sets and am trying to decide between the Bowflex 552s or the Powerblock set. Each goes from 5-50lbs. They are stupid expensive though. I checked amazon, and the websites of a few local retailers, and craigslist (they are much cheaper there, but no one is selling). My question is, does anyone know of websites like craigslist or physical locations (our play it again sports closed a while ago) that would have used prices or discounts/coupons? I'd rather pick up at a store to avoid $60 S/H. Does anyone have any experience/opinions with these weights? I'm moving into a smaller place and this seems like an ideal, but pricey, solution.

God smiled upon me as I found a set of the 1090's, with bowflex bench and the stand for the weights for $300 total(lady was insane). I monitored craigslist for months and finally found them. I'm not sure how big you are but the 552s just wouldn't work for me only going to 50 or 55 lbs. I would monitor craigslist until a set pops up.

bread's done
Back