Super Mario 64 for Nintendo DS - $24.83

Zellers

$20 off all XBOX 360 Games.

50% all games priced $29.97 or under

Halo 2 $19.97

Tom Clancy's Trilogy $19.97

$20 off Gamecube, PS2, PSP, Gameboy SP, DS

[quote name='Deadpool']Boxing day?[/QUOTE]

In Canada we have Boxing Day the day after Christmas. It's quite similar to your Black Friday where stores open early and have crazy sales.

[quote name='bbruzzes']Zellers

$20 off Gamecube, PS2, PSP, Gameboy SP, DS[/QUOTE]

Just to add to that, you also get a free game with this. It beats any of the other places that has deals. With the GC, PS2, and GBA you get to get any game $30 and under. Then with PSP and DS you get a game $40 or under. I don't know how many people would even think of zellers on boxing day, but they have had pretty good deals lately(Mario Kart Bundle + Animal Crossing = $179)

Superstore:

Value PS2 Games - 2/9.98 (Cheap games, trade ins?)

Assorted PS2/Xbox/GC/GBA games - 9.98 (Megaman Anniversary Collection(GC) and Crash Nitro Kart(XB) might be worth looking into)

Buy 2 Get One Free(GC) - 49.98 - Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, Windwaker, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion (Not sure if there are more, it didn't say)

Switchbox 4 System Selector - 8.98

GBA SP - 79.98

PS2 Memory Card (Sony Brand, 8MB) - 19.98

GC 251 Block Memory Card - 8.98

I was at TRU yesturday, and they didn't realy have any deals. I did get Veiwtifull Joe 2 at Futureshop for $20.00 though.

[quote name='TheFuzz']I was at TRU yesturday, and they didn't realy have any deals. I did get Veiwtifull Joe 2 at Futureshop for $20.00 though.[/QUOTE]

VJ2 is $10 at EBGames, as well as Killer 7.

Amazon had assloads of awesome deals.

$14 Battalion Wars, $22 Radiata Stories, $70 GBMicro, $30 Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and much more.

It's all a big scam! I went to FS on Monday at 11 am and they already had no more games on super sale!!!!! The guy told me they had 30 copies of each game!!! 30!!! There was a line up of at least 100 people!!!! I hate Boxing day! Never again…

bread's done
Back