Boy Meets World Seasons 1-6: 9.99 each at BB

kulaguy

CAGiversary!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=6271349127479219896&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=boy+meets+world&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q626f79206d6565747320776f726c64~~nccat02015%23%230%23%239&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

Just do a search for Boy Meets World on the Best Buy website if the link is broken. Same price in-store. This is a great price if you ever liked the show, especially the later seasons because of how crazy it gets. Too bad the seventh and final season isn't on sale.

Enjoy!

[quote name='ssjmichael']good deal! I liked the show when I was younger but I can't see myself going through it again[/QUOTE]

I've found the first two still hold up even as an adult. The rest of them are far too teen-based Degrassi crap.

Awesome! Love this show. I had the complete series but I sold them to a friend of mine and now I want to re-watch the entire series again.

Bought seasons 1-6.

Thanks!

It's on every day in the morning on ABC Family. I watch some of it before I go to work, it's ridiculous how long that show has been on syndication.

[quote name='Rafael122']It's on every day in the morning on ABC Family. I watch some of it before I go to work, it's ridiculous how long that show has been on syndication.[/QUOTE]

It actually hasn't been that long. For a couple years now, yes, but before that, it was off the air for several years. There was a huge gap in between when Disney Channel aired reruns and when ABC Family started airing reruns.

This seems like a show that I could never go back to. It was a perfect coalescence of age and era for me. I think it would be awful to watch now haha.

[quote name='Zaku77']This seems like a show that I could never go back to. It was a perfect coalescence of age and era for me. I think it would be awful to watch now haha.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't as enjoyable as I remember when I caught some episodes on TV. It still had it's moments and it wasn't bad, but it didn't seem as entertaining now that I'm older.

For the record, I would classify myself as a diehard fan. I watch 2 episodes EVERY SINGLE DAY and have done so for as long as it's been on. It's to the point where I can recite every line of every episode.

I'd love to own these, but I don't want to buy them when they're lacking in special features and I can watch them for free every day. I'd love to own them on Blu-ray though. That'd be an instabuy.

[quote name='Tsel']It actually hasn't been that long. For a couple years now, yes, but before that, it was off the air for several years. There was a huge gap in between when Disney Channel aired reruns and when ABC Family started airing reruns.[/QUOTE]

It's also on MTV2.

[quote name='bravesfan25']It's also on MTV2.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Although they edit out a TON. Me being the huge fan that I am, I notice when even the smallest bits are missing and they edit out some of the most random things.

tumblr_lk0g5nf4Ae1qgn28jo1_500.gif

[quote name='Tsel']For the record, I would classify myself as a diehard fan. I watch 2 episodes EVERY SINGLE DAY and have done so for as long as it's been on. It's to the point where I can recite every line of every episode.

I'd love to own these, but I don't want to buy them when they're lacking in special features and I can watch them for free every day. I'd love to own them on Blu-ray though. That'd be an instabuy.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that would never happen. It was shot on videotape. It would look like total **** on Blu Ray. Not to mention that the tapes are between 12 and 19 years old now. I would say a good up-scaling BR player (PS3) would look just as good and any BR transfer they could do, if not better, as the BRs would highlight any flaws/degradation.

As for the actual show: hated it when it was on, but got into it a few years after it ended. I'm not sure how I would feel about it now. Anything with a laugh-track is pretty much unwatchable to me now, and I'm pretty sure this had one, so I seriously doubt I could stomach it.

[quote name='mietha']Pretty sure that would never happen. It was shot on videotape. It would look like total **** on Blu Ray. Not to mention that the tapes are between 12 and 19 years old now. I would say a good up-scaling BR player (PS3) would look just as good and any BR transfer they could do, if not better, as the BRs would highlight any flaws/degradation..[/QUOTE]

I know it'll never happen, I just wish it was possible.

You know, I wouldn't really mind if some production companies used blu ray for its storage capacity instead of just audio/video quality.

For instance, they could probably cram every episode of BMW on a single blu ray without sacrificing the DVD quality. I would buy that instantly.

[quote name='Scorch']You know, I wouldn't really mind if some production companies used blu ray for its storage capacity instead of just audio/video quality.

For instance, they could probably cram every episode of BMW on a single blu ray without sacrificing the DVD quality. I would buy that instantly.[/QUOTE]

As would I. I would just much rather have the Blu-ray case sitting on my shelf and just have it all neat and organized.

[quote name='Tsel']As would I. I would just much rather have the Blu-ray case sitting on my shelf and just have it all neat and organized.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing about shows like this and old Anime, someone tell the suits!

Topanga! O_O

Hmm... $60 for all 6. Interesting, I probably won't watch it though with my over abundance of unopened DVD's still sitting on my shelf.

I was at Meijer today (Meijers are only in MI, IL, IN, OH, and KY). They had all 6 seasons on the shelf and seasons 2 and 3 were marked with a sale tag of $8.99. I don't know if the other seasons were on sale or not.

bread's done
Back