Brag: Got a PSEye for free from Walmart

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
RFD had a post about some Walmarts having the PSEye for $9.99

I wanted a second one for my Move controller because sometimes I bring the PS3 to play in a different room in the house... blah blah blah.

Yesterday I went to the Aurora Walmart. They had the cameras, but no tag. It scanned at $39.99, boooooooooo. :booty:

This morning I went to the Walmart in Newmarket and they had the PSEye there, with a tag that said $9.98, so I grabbed it, went to the cash and it rang up at $39.99 ;)

Being in retail myself, I knew about the scan code of practice. Anything that scans wrong is free up to $10. The PSEye was only $9.98, so I walked out with a free Camera. :applause:

After paying $250 for my friggin' 3DS, it was nice to get a deal on something after getting ripped off hard by Nintendo. (Now I just have $70
to make up for) :lol:

I guess this means I'm owed everything in the foods department, that stuff never rings up right around here.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']The tag was on the shelf. You don't get it free if it's a "ticketed" (stickered) item.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a looot of people seem to think if it's tagged at 'x' price and rings up at 'y' price, they still get $10 off the item. Clearly you're no amateur, but I would've found it funny if the item was stickered and you complained about SCOP, which it wouldn't apply in that case.

Anyways, awesome!

stores never honour SCOP for me, even when it's totally legit - complaining gets you nowhere either... oh well

[quote name='Korahn']"ripped off by Nintendo" Never mind the 20 free games you'll be able to get.[/QUOTE]

I only consider those games "value" if I actually wanted them, or didn't own half of them already.

bread's done
Back