[brag] just scored the archos 420 pvp for $245!!

souNReAL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ebay w00t.

retail value of these is in the $400's, but usually get it for around $350 online...BUT

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29392...ite=0&ver=EOIBSA080805&lk=URL&Item=5830307284

$270 + 10% paypal coupon = $245

paypal code: C1-HOLIDAY2005

and just to show you how much of an ipod killer this thing really is, the cnet review

http://reviews.cnet.com/Archos_Pocket_Video_Recorder_AV420/4505-6499_7-30925078.html

$245. plays AND records video! come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

happy holidays cheap asses!

nice score, but that thing came out way before ipod video came out. it isnt an ipod killer.

nice score. The seller's zero feedback kinda worries me, but great deal nonetheless. I own a gmini400 and love it to death. I would've opted for something like that, but it was a little too big and pricey for my tastes. For me, portability and music were top priority, while video playback was second to that.

[quote name='2poor']nice score, but that thing came out way before ipod video came out. it isnt an ipod killer.[/QUOTE]

how it is NOT an ipod killer? it has the same functions (and records video), and comes with a ton of accessories in the box(remote, a/v cradle, etc), plays way more video formats than the ipod video, at around $30-$40 more online retail. only drawbacks would be the 10gb less, and it's not as n00bie-proof as the ipod.

[quote name='dpatel']nice score. The seller's zero feedback kinda worries me, but great deal nonetheless. I own a gmini400 and love it to death. I would've opted for something like that, but it was a little too big and pricey for my tastes. For me, portability and music were top priority, while video playback was second to that.[/QUOTE]

yea same, but i signed up for ebay just for the thing(spent a few days browsing and made the account for the auction) but so far it's been pretty good, the pics looked legit, we kept a good amount of emails even before the auction ended, and we both insisted on using paypal. guess it's just a wait-and-see approach now

edit: so yea, about the use of the gadget, yea, i looked at the gmini as well, does almost about the same except record video, yet it balances out because its around $200 online. music playback also was the biggest for me, but i figured im already gonna drop alot of money on this, might as well try to get many features as i can.

Ive experienced so many Creative and Archos brand jukeboxes and the durability on them is HORRIBLE. Good luck with your "Ipod killer".

[quote name='bil4ltool']Ive experienced so many Creative and Archos brand jukeboxes and the durability on them is HORRIBLE. Good luck with your "Ipod killer".[/QUOTE]

well hopefully i wont drop it 20 times down a flight of steps, expecting "iz et still good" and ill be alright then...

its called taking care of your stuff man.

bread's done
Back