Bragging Rights??? CL related.

scfan919

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
So did the following trade with a guy on craigslist, feel like I got an amazing deal

I GAVE HIM:
Xbox 360 w/ 60gb HD
Wirless Controller
Headset
3Month XBL
BFBC2

HE GAVE ME:
120gb PS3 slim
1 Controller
UFC 2010

Feel like I got a great deal trading my 360 for a ps3. What do you guys think?

$ wise you came out on top, but you now have the "technically" superior and yet overall inferior system. Congrats?

Meh...I've had a 360 for like 5 years now...really missed the old sony exclusives...ratchet and clank, mgs, gow 3 want to play little big planet, killzone, uncharted.

[quote name='nnthomas']Meh, I woulda just bought a PS3 cause I'm a baller

Enjoy your hand me downs[/QUOTE]
+1 :applause:

[quote name='scfan919']So did the following trade with a guy on craigslist, feel like I got an amazing deal

I GAVE HIM:
Xbox 360 w/ 60gb HD
Wirless Controller
Headset
3Month XBL
BFBC2

HE GAVE ME:
120gb PS3 slim
1 Controller
UFC 2010

Feel like I got a great deal trading my 360 for a ps3. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
Unless you just helped him launder a stolen system. GG, dude! ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Unless you just helped him launder a stolen system. GG, dude! ;)[/QUOTE]

It was possibly the most legit craigslist deal I've ever done...(if that means anything) haha he asked if we could write each other's license plate numbers down just in case something like that were to come up. Pretty happy about the deal I got :)

From a 3rd party standpoint, I'd say you came out on top slightly, simply because the PS3 slim is most likely newer than the 60gb 360. Other than that, I'd say it's a pretty even trade.
But if you are happy with the deal and wanted to move from a 360 to a ps3, I'd say you did well.

bread's done
Back