Brain Age 2 DS Lite case for sale individually?

poisonedpawn45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Did a search for this, no luck, so hoping someone here would know.
Is the DS Lite case that came with Brain Age 2 on sale individually? If so, where can I find it? (Online or B&M, doesn't matter).

Thanks!

Are you talking about the crimson and black DS? If so it is available by itself at walmart, target and amazon. The ebgames, bestbuy and CC near me had no idea if they were getting it in without the bundle...

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Are you talking about the crimson and black DS? If so it is available by itself at walmart, target and amazon. The ebgames, bestbuy and CC near me had no idea if they were getting it in without the bundle...[/quote]

Are you talking about the DS itself? I think the OP is talking about the case that came with it.

Sorry that I was not clearer, I was speaking of the case itself. We have the red/black DS lite, but now I am looking for the case that came with the Brain Age 2 bundle. Pic:

7909828fd7a0cda655694110.L.jpg

chances are slim it'll be sold seperately by ANY of those who bought the bundles, just because its so sexy and awesome :)

Edit: I stand corrected

I have my DS in the case all the time. People at school usually think I'm carrying a bible. lol

I say, "It IS my bible." =]

I have one and the case is pretty nice. The only problem is in the case no one can see the red top to your Black DS.

So I threw mine in a clear case so people could see my two tone DS. But I'm keeping the case for when I get a 2nd DS lite.

[quote name='poisonedpawn45']Anyone else selling their case? Immortal hasn't responded yet :([/quote]
I'm possibled interested in selling mine. pm me

I have the phone # to the company that makes them. I called Nintendo because my case was messed up and they gave me their phone number. They are sending me a replacement case.
PM me if you want the company's phone number.

quick question....

i know that the two lower straps(bottom left and right) fit above the ds on the corners, but what about the larger one? Does it fit above the touchscreen? what about when you close the ds?

thanks

I'm not sure what BD&A stands for. :whistle2:( Have only seen this case from the bundle though.

And yes, I have mine right above the touchscreen against the hinges. Doesn't hinder closing the DS since it is pretty thin

bread's done
Back