Brand New 60 GB iPod Video For Sale! Now with Pics! NOW ASKING 325!

Broccoli Storm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Alright, so here's the deal:

My brother had a replacement plan on his iPod, which broke right before he went off to boarding school. I went to the nearby Apple Store and got a BRAND NEW replacement iPod that has never even been turned on by exchanging the broken one with the policy. Combined with all of the stuff that came with the first iPod and the box, this makes a brand new (with the exception of being factory-sealed) 60 GB video iPod.

I can provide pictures for those who are interested. I'll buy going off to college on Wednesday morning and stopping by my girlfriend's school for a few days, so be patient if I don't respond to you between Wednesday and Friday (I should be able to check my PMs at some point though).

For everything here, the retail value of the package is over $550. Obviously I don't expect to get anywhere close to that, but I'm just putting that as a benchmark. I'm going here first because I want to avoid the hassle of E-bay and fees, so I will consider offers a little lower than what I expect to get on E-bay, but I will not entertain ridiculous offers. I am not interested in trading, as this is not mine--I'm simply selling it for my brother so he can put this money toward a new MP3 player when he gets back from school. Let me know if you have any other questions and please PM me with offers!

Also, I'm not sure how the product replacement plan we have works, but I'm pretty sure it can transferred. If not, and anything goes wrong with this new one, I'd be completely willing to work with you and have it shipped back to me so I can replace it and send you the new one (split shipping costs), but we can work that out if that happens.

Included:

*Brand New 60 GB iPod Video (white) with plastic screen protector things still on
*iTunes CD
*USB cable (used to both transfer music/video and charge the iPod)
*Box

Also, accessories that are NOT usually included:

*Separate charger that plugs into an outlet, so you don't have to go through the hassle of plugging the iPod into your computer to charge it.
*Monster iCar FM Trasmitter/Charger: Plugs into your cig. lighter to both play your iPod through the radio and charge it (retails for $80).
*Black iSkin (the silicone kind) and belt clip to protect your new iPod from scratches.

[quote name='hbom1985']Interested in anything else besides money?[/QUOTE]

No, the money is going to my brother, not me, so I have no say in it, sorry.

What would we be getting in this deal? A 60 GB Ipod and the Warranty?

Do you know if the warranty will work even though you've used it already? I know that with my PSP, I've had to buy a whole new Warranty after i trade in my old one to get a new one.

EDIT: Oh nvm, I see that you're throwing in some of those extra accessories.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']What would we be getting in this deal? A 60 GB Ipod and the Warranty?

Do you know if the warranty will work even though you've used it already? I know that with my PSP, I've had to buy a whole new Warranty after i trade in my old one to get a new one.[/QUOTE]

Um..I posted all the details above. It's everything that's in the "included" part. The warranty is good through January, but unless you wanted to pay extra to transfer it, you'd have to go through me to get it replaced.

Pics will be up in about 10 minutes.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Just putting this out: $350 to $400 is price range?[/QUOTE]

I'd say that's a pretty good estimate. I'd say 325 is decent for the ipod itself in its condition, so throwing in the accessories, that sounds to be a good range.

[quote name='yukine']Shouldn't this be going to your brother? Or did he say you could have it because it's broken?[/QUOTE]

I think I mentioned in the post or somewhere in the thread that, since he's at boarding school, he can't do anything about it right now, so I'm selling it for him and putting the money aside for him to either buy a new MP3 player when he can or use it for something else.

[quote name='shrike4242']Something like this:
http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=3232http://www.monstercable.com/mp3/pro...pin=3029&LastPage=Monster iPod - For the Road[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's that exact one. It hooks up to your car stereo, if that's what you meant.

[quote name='Broccoli Storm']I think I mentioned in the post or somewhere in the thread that, since he's at boarding school, he can't do anything about it right now, so I'm selling it for him and putting the money aside for him to either buy a new MP3 player when he can or use it for something else.[/quote]

I see. That is very nice of you. And it's a good thing to know that someone else is becoming an ex-iPod owner. :D

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']I'll give you 300 for the IPOD in the box ONLY, I don't want any of the accessories.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not selling it separately.

[quote name='Kayden']I'd probably be interested if you were willing to ship first. This is a pretty hefty price.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'd be willing to ship first. I have over 35 feedback on E-Bay too if you're interested.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I don't understand why you are selling this one. What is wrong with it? What was wrong with it?[/QUOTE]

Nothing's wrong with it...It was my brother's, he's at boarding school, he can't use it, so he wants to invest the money. I don't want it because I already have a Creative Zen Vision: M that I like.

[quote name='soccerstud652']But what was broken on it that it needed warranty repair?[/QUOTE]

My brother dropped his old one. I brought it back to the store, and with his warranty, they didn't fix it, they gave me a completely brand new one. Breaking it was completely his fault. This one is brand new.

bread's done
Back