Brand new details on GTA: San Andreas!!!!!

-Never4ever-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Sorry if this has been posted before.

I got my new issue of Game Informer in and onece again they have a world esclusive scoop on a high profile, mysterious game.

Some quick points:

- your character can gain weight, lose weight, and even go to the gym and buff up.

- Contrary to belief, San Andreas is a state, not a city. There will be 3 cities in all! These cities will mimick Los Angelas, Las Vegas and California

- The time period will be early 90's

- you can swim

- The plot's really complicated this time around, but the gist is that you've come back to san andreas after living in Liberty city for the last 5 years and well everything is fucked up.

- you can ride a bike.

There's more, but I'm lazy :p Maybe some other people can help fill in the blanks.

eh, still don't really see the things that, if i recall, rockstar said would be brand new and innovative to the series. i'll buy it for sure, it'll be huge and everything, but seems like more of the same as of now. not that that's a bad thing.

sarge.jpg

[quote name='-Never4ever-']
Contrary to belief, San Andreas is a state, not a city. There will be 3 cities in all! These cities will mimick Los Angelos, Las Vegas and california
[/quote]

California is not a city...

I've never read GI, but I highly doubt they would be this unprofessional about things, did they really say that?

Anyway, if not, what's the third city then?!

[quote name='Forest Mercenary'][quote name='-Never4ever-']
Contrary to belief, San Andreas is a state, not a city. There will be 3 cities in all! These cities will mimick Los Angelos, Las Vegas and california
[/quote]

California is not a city...[/quote]

Neither is Los Angelos. :D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Forest Mercenary'][quote name='-Never4ever-']
[/quote]

Neither is Los Angelos. :D[/quote] :rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']
sarge.jpg
[/quote] This stuff has already been mentioned before. If not in the pics thread then others said this.

nope this is a first i read on here ...the things i didnt read were the swimming and the whole gaining weight and getting buff shit that was all new to me

It's all new to me.. I don't live on the forums, so I don't catch it all. Rock on, though. It's gonna be awesome.. a game I might pay full price for.

I agree with you red flare. I'm gonna buy this game new because I have no choice. There'll probably be little deals on it since it's gonna be so damn popular and such a huge game. I already pre-ordered mine and am quivering in anticipation for more GTA. And That's so cool, I never heard the swim or buff up lose/gain weight either. That's awesome. Most of the time my character jogs 500 miles across the city total from cops and exercise, etc when i'm out shooting so he'll be bone thin?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']

When ever did I say that California was a city? Please read & comprehend.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux']
sarge.jpg
[/quote] This stuff has already been mentioned before. If not in the pics thread then others said this.[/quote]

yes already posted, but no one bothers checking here first. they avoid this topic then post days later saying its old news :rolls:

bread's done
Back