Brand new Marvel and Call of Duty 3 screenshots.

video_gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Check em out. :)

http://www.digg.com/gaming_news/NEW...CE_AND_CALL_OF_DUTY_3_SCREENS_Wii_360_and_PS3

Also feel free to ask me any questions. I was down at Activision's office on Wednesday and I got to play Marvel for Wii, 360 and PS3 and Call of Duty 3 for 360.

Would have gotten to play other stuff but had to leave.

EDIT: SCREENS HAD TO BE DISABLED... SERVER CRASHED, HAHA. 80% OF TRAFFIC ON SERVER WAS COMING FROM XHC. Good times. Hopefully I'll have the screen back up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Cool , is this game a must buy ?
I really enjoy X-men Legends , Baldur's Gate and such .

What was the difference between X360 and PS3 ?

Nice pictures on Marvel Ultimate Alliance... the Wii version dosen't look so hot, though, imo.

Did you play the PS2 / Xbox versions at all? I heard they were going to be cel shaded, similar to X-Men Legends.

[quote name='Richlough']Cool , is this game a must buy ?
I really enjoy X-men Legends , Baldur's Gate and such .

What was the difference between X360 and PS3 ?[/QUOTE]

The 4 player co-op is really fun! The graphics are very impressive. There was really no diff between the 360 and PS3... although the 360 looked a bit better... but to be fair the TVs were different brands so maybe that had something to do with it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Nice pictures on Marvel Ultimate Alliance... the Wii version dosen't look so hot, though, imo.

Did you play the PS2 / Xbox versions at all? I heard they were going to be cel shaded, similar to X-Men Legends.[/QUOTE]

The Wii version is pretty much an Xbox level game in terms of gfx.

They did not have ANY current gen games. This was a preview of next-gen games.

I wish I could have stayed longer to play the new Tony Hawk games :( Oh well.

[quote name='botticus']How's the control of the Wii version? Really my only question mark before buying it.[/QUOTE]

Its simple to control. Here's how it goes:

The left hand thumbstick thing (the nunchuk) is used to move the character and if you tilt it, that controls the camera.

The wiimote is used to attack. You move the wiimote either left,right,up,down or shake it left and right quickly.

You also hold down the trigger button and move wiimote to do a super attack. You can cycle through different super attacks with the D-Pad. Your most recently used super power is automatically mapped to the A button, so you can just press that. -- The "C" (?) (on top of NUNCHUK) is used to jump.

Overall it was pretty fun. Played 4 player co-op. At times it seemed like the control didn't respond as quickly/needed/desired. Overall though it was a fun game.

The big selling point for Marvel will be the 4 player co-op.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Cool. Tell us if you ever get to test out the new Tony Hawk games. I'm excited for Project 8.[/quote]

Yeah, no offense but the last two Tony Hawk games were trash and hopefully this one will pick up where THUG1 left off.

bread's done
Back