Brand New PS2 Slim for $69.25 at Walmart

wow.. so many assholes. thanks op for the heads up. I should check mine for a backup system or two. Oh boy, yea. Why have a ps2. All those HD remakes are golden right? That silent hill remake.. good stuff right?

fuck that, i like playing the originals. Plus when my ps1 dies i can still play my ps1 games on one of these
You must've missed my thread about brand new PS1s for $55 at Target. YMMV though. Only sold in Aspen, CO.

ugh i have a problem

2mpaq09.png

Discount basement surgery. Discount prostitutes. Discount ps2s. Man Puerto Rico has it all.

Im calling Mr Shatner right now to get a discount plane ticket so I can get a ps2! Thanks man I really appreciate letting me know. I almost wasted 120 bucks and had amazon deliver it to my doorstep.

At that price I might buy two or three and sell them on ebay and retire!

You're right. Wiki says they were discontinued in 1/2013(They were still making them up to that month I guess)...Those are probably close to 2 years old. They just have a bunch of leftovers, Walmart doesn't get rid of shit. Mofos still selling NBA Live 2003 for $49.99
In 2012 I found a Madden 07 collectors edition on clearance for $70

$50 used all day long on eBay... Why you'd want one NIB at this point...? 

Unless you are a recent collector that wasn't collecting when this was a new product.

Also check your local Pawn Shop, Thrift Store, Garage Sale, Swap Meet.

Since you are a CAG, you probably have one or more in your closet.

I have a PS2phat, and my PS3phat is BC as well.  I'll have to pass on PR deals for today.

I didn't know people were still looking for PS2s...I still have mine + my game collection and can sell it to anyone interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back