Either of the Burnout games
Grand Theft series
Pinball Hall of Fame
Daxter
Ratchet and Clank
Exit
Hot Shots 2
Field Commander

i would say god of war and stardust. stardust takes a little while to get the hang of it but its real fun then..

I don't know about Hot Shots 2, but the first Hot Shots Golf was really fun and you should be able to find it on the cheap.

If you haven't played a version of Puzzle Quest yet, that is a must have then.

God of War is surprisingly good in handheld form.

Those are my three picks for you.

So far my 3 looks like GOW, FF7-Crisis, and MGS or GTA.

What do you think?

(Also getting Hot Shots 2 and Twisted Metal for free from Sony RLS) (could change one to rachet and clank size matters)

If you are looking for a puzzle game with great music (the first game anyway) that is as addicting as Tetris. Lumines is the game for you.

if you are looking for highly rated games, just go to metacritic.com and look at the highest rated psp games.

My suggestions:

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus
GTA: Vice City Stories
GTA: Liberty City Stories
Rathcet and Clank
Daxter
Wipeout Pure

Hot Shots Golf 2 might be the best portable game EVER.

Other games I like:
- Patapon
- Exit
- God of War
- Loco Roco
- Everyday Shooter
- Puzzle Quest

I just got a PSP 3000 for Xmas and I loaded up on the following games at gamestop

WipeOut Pure
Twisted Metal Head On
Sega Genesis Collection.

I plan on getting Hot Shots, God of War, the GTA games and Portable Ops from the gamefly sale. I hate cardbattle games, was one of the MGS games card based?

Must-haves:
Ratchet: Size Matters
Daxter
God of War: Chains of Olympus

And I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned:
Beats ($5 download on playstation store)

Suikoden ($6 from Playstation Store)
Metal Gear Portable Ops/Portable Ops Plus
Sega Genesis Collection

Oh, and Crisis Core can suck it.

if you like baseball: MLB the show 08. This game is great! The reason I bought a PSP.

Castlevania.
Hot Shots Golf 2

[quote name='dcswirl']Killzone is also quite good[/quote]

I second that...Killzone is incredible. It is a 3rd person isometric view, but the great control scheme and devious AI make it almost as immersive as a normal FPS. It is difficult...but definitely worth a play through, especially considering it is the sequel to Killzone 2 which will be out in a couple months.

I wish the sale would have gone on a couple more days so I could hit it again, but while gamestop was running it's B2G1 Free promo on used games, I picked up a decent stack, and from the reviews I've read, already put together a nice library for the PSP I got for Christmas.

I got:
Daxter, Mega Man: Powered Up, Mega Man: Mavrick Hunter, Death Junior,
Tokobot, Coded Arms, Cube, Lumines 2, Me and My Katamari and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles.

I think if I'd have been able to get back, I'd have then gotten Metal Gear Portable Ops, GTA Liberty City stories and Patapon.

Definitely go pick up Daxter if there is a gamestop near you. It's most definitely worth $5.

just got a psp not too long ago
what ive played so far:
crisis core ---(awesome game)
god of war ---(another great one)
silet hill origins ---(its ok, a pain the ass that every weapon keeps breaking)
patapon ---(very fun and quirkly)
power stone collection ---(i love power stone so this cool)

Im looking for something else to pick up soon, along the ame vein as gow and ffcc any suggestions?

[quote name='ZForce915']Really? How much better than the first?[/quote]

It's way better. It has all 6 courses from the first game plus 6 more. There are 12 courses but there are two tee-off points for each course making it like 24 different courses. There are also more unlockables and the system for unlocking stuff is more refined. They have mini-golf and a chipping game as bonus modes. I haven't tried the online stuff yet. I absolutely love it.

Wipeout Pure
Wipeout Pulse
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Space Invaders Extreme
Street Fighter 3 Alpha
Patapon
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2( Get the acid games if your into strategy games)
LocoRoco
Killzone Liberation
Jeanne d'arc
Grand theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Grand theft Auto Vice City Stories
God of War Chains of Olympus
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
Daxter
Crush

I guess this is my list because this is what ive like to play on the PSP

[quote name='javeryh']It's way better. It has all 6 courses from the first game plus 6 more. There are 12 courses but there are two tee-off points for each course making it like 24 different courses. There are also more unlockables and the system for unlocking stuff is more refined. They have mini-golf and a chipping game as bonus modes. I haven't tried the online stuff yet. I absolutely love it.[/quote]

Yeah..I have stopped playing everything else on my psp because of HSG2. It is crack and makes me stay up past my bed time.

u should get Metal gear Solid portable ops and Metal Gear Solid portable Ops + for online play. The games fun but to worn u there alot of jerks online, that will Scold u for how u play and there alot of hack. u kno what for get plus Get Syphon Filter Logans shadow

[quote name='Soulj@h88']u should get Metal gear Solid portable ops and Metal Gear Solid portable Ops + for online play. The games fun but to worn u there alot of jerks online, that will Scold u for how u play and there alot of hack. u kno what for get plus Get Syphon Filter Logans shadow[/quote]

What?

Not sure if anyone's suggested it, but Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 is a great game. They added wifi multiplayer as well as a mini-game mode, overall, a great game that can be played in short bursts or more.

- Darkstalkers Chronicles: The Chaos Tower
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- J'eanne D'Arc
- Lumines
- Patapon
- Street Fighter 3 Alpha 3 Max

[quote name='SynGamer']Not sure if anyone's suggested it, but Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 is a great game. They added wifi multiplayer as well as a mini-game mode, overall, a great game that can be played in short bursts or more.[/quote]

You didn't read through the thread huh? ;)

bread's done
Back