Brand new xbox 360 Halo edition for sale

Narynan

CAGiversary!
Hey I have a brand new halo edition 360 for sale. I am looking for 320 cash monies. I dont really have any interest in trading this. I got it as a gift and need money instead.

I do know the rules around here that I would have to send first, but I am kinda against that due to the value of the item. I would be willing to take pictures of it with tags or anything else you request so you know this is real. I don't really have much of an Ebay history either so I can't tell you how bad ass I am because of that. I am however an active video gamer and a fair guy. You would need to pay shipping, but if you in the the portland area I would be happy to arrange a pickup / drop off.

Once again this is brand new in the box and i would be willing to send any number of pictures to anyone who is interested. The little sticky sticker has popped open because age, however none of the accessories or anything have been touched by me. Please let me know if you are intereted. I will be accepting PayPal for payment.

PS I dont normally post stuff like this on here, but I have found WAY to many fakes on craigslist over the last couple of weeks, and am tired of dealing with those idiots.

Let me give you some tips on selling this item.

1. You are going to have to ship first, no exceptions since you haven't even been here for a year or have any feedback so for all anyone knows, you are a scammer (trust me, it's not gonna sell if they must pay first)

2. I suggest selling to a person with high feedback (25+) since you can trust them that they do pay and have experience.

3. Remember to get a tracking number for it.

Good luck!

:cry: I wanted a new one for $270 from a retailer. I have a 360 already but can always use a new one with HDMI and of course it's halo. Oh well

Yeah, if that's on clearance anywhere for that price, I highly doubt it lasted. At $270, that would make it $80 cheaper than the regular Pro package. Who would possibly pass that up?

bread's done
Back