Bravely Default (3DS) $36.99 + Free Shipping

I no longer get any of the good deals since newegg and amazon tax me here in NJ.  Guess picking it up at GS is the best option for me.

Quick question do they ship these out early so you get it on release day or is it shipped day of release?

I no longer get any of the good deals since newegg and amazon tax me here in NJ. Guess picking it up at GS is the best option for me.

Quick question do they ship these out early so you get it on release day or is it shipped day of release?
takes like a week after release to get them at least for me

Since I always have some credit at amazon or best buy, I find myself rarely ordering off newegg anymore...

Plus gcu discount makes BD only 31.99 or so at BB

I no longer get any of the good deals since newegg and amazon tax me here in NJ. Guess picking it up at GS is the best option for me.

Most of the games I've preordered from Newegg have arrived the day after their release date, although a few have taken an additional day or two. With Bravely Default releasing on a Friday though, it's hard to tell when it will actually arrive.

bread's done
Back