Bre Software 55% off all used games use code SEP55

[quote name='Gosha']It's all disc only![/QUOTE]

They sell disc only copies and then sell the manuals/cases/inserts separately from videogameinstructionbooklets.com

It's a little shady to say the least but the booklets I've bought have always been pretty mint.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Says Afro Samurai but image is of Afrika. Wonder what game it really is.[/QUOTE]

Afrika is actually a real game, took me a minute to realize that after posting that Afro game listing. haaaa!

I used to sell to BRE all the time - mostly sports games a few months before new versions came out - good prices too, have not done so in about 1 year. I'm surprised more of you have not heard of them.

$4.50 / game (i was going to buy 4) really kills any kind of deal they have going. To top it off, they are disc only games!! That being said, I have purchased instruction manuals and game cases with their super overpriced shipping fees and they get it here fast (2 days).

dont know if good deal until they come

Nintendo DS Style Savvy
Nintendo DS Planet Puzzle League
Nintendo DS Picross
Nintendo DS Shin Megami Strange Journey

23 bucks shipped

little over 5.50 per game ....

god their game selection is just HORRIBLE. People usually complain when BB or Walmart have those 2 for $**, but atleast some of the titles are ok. These, these titles are old and overpriced quite a bit.

Awesome! I just picked up a ton of rare vintage games. I snagged a complete copy of Shadowrun (Genesis) for $7 and some change. :D

Heh, 50 "As-Is" games for $7.99 even if most were beat up, you'd be sure to at least break even at gamestop..... to bad shipping is $15 >.>

i liked the discount but god dam. I put in order for 1 Dreamcast game,1 snes game, and 2 NES games and Shipping comes out to 12.96. thats about 3.30 ship per game......that 55% is a nice touch and i never complain about shipping costs...but this is where i complain for just 3 cart games and a DC game....but hey its probably still better than buying them from ebay.

if people are getting hit with 4 buck per game ship charge i wonder how i got 4 games shipped for 4.38 total

makes me think my order will be cancelled

[quote name='slidecage']if people are getting hit with 4 buck per game ship charge i wonder how i got 4 games shipped for 4.38 total

makes me think my order will be cancelled[/QUOTE]

it's probably a distance thing. I'm located on the east coast. I think these guys are in fresno, CA... at least the instructionbooklet business of BRE is.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']They sell disc only copies and then sell the manuals/cases/inserts separately from videogameinstructionbooklets.com

It's a little shady to say the least but the booklets I've bought have always been pretty mint.[/QUOTE]

Seems like a real pain in the butt to sell instruction books and games separately. I don't see how that is a money maker either. People pay more for complete games than disc only.

[quote name='bg2001']Seems like a real pain in the butt to sell instruction books and games separately. I don't see how that is a money maker either. People pay more for complete games than disc only.[/QUOTE]

When you charge $3 for an instruction manual plus $4-5 shipping for it, you make money.

I was able to pickup some good Sega Game Gear games. I have always loved the Game Gear and like to add titles whenever I get a chance for cheap.

* Land Of Illusion
* Castle Of Illusion
* Garfield Caught In The Act
* Donald Duck Deep Duck Trouble
* Sonic Triple Trouble
* Lion King
* Aladdin
* Super Off Road

$15.83 for the 8 games after discount and $11.50 for S/H. Over priced shipping but I'm still happy overall.

FRESNO
CA, 93706
Processed through Sort Facility September 19, 2011 - 6:31 pm
FORT WAYNE
IN, Out for Delivery September 21, 2011 - 7:54 am

so they shipped them in 2 days and still only cost 4 bucks shipping for 4 games...

wonder why some are getting 4 bucks per item +

Got all 40 of my games (as well as my 100 AS-IS PS1 games) and they're all in great shape. I only paid $9.00 for the 100 as-is games and wound up getting several gems in there: Crash 1,2,3,Bash,Racing,Spyro 1,2,3(x2), RE1, RE3, Final Fantasy IX and a few others. Best part: all the as-is games seem to work flawlessly.:D

Hmm I've only ever been to their physical store, never bought from them online. The store is nice enough, they seem to have pretty much every game, albeit usually for a high price.

bread's done
Back