Breach (PC) $11.95 at D2D

[quote name='Cornkrise']Can it be redeemed on steam?[/QUOTE]

The game is supposedly Steamworks based so you should be able to. It's not currently in Steams list of titles that can be activated yet though.

Don't get this game! It's horrible! Just try the trial first and you'll see how painfully generic and how dumb the "destruction" truly is.

[quote name='Microshock']Don't get this game! It's horrible! Just try the trial first and you'll see how painfully generic and how dumb the "destruction" truly is.[/QUOTE]

Is it a case of the game being horrible, or an early demo version not being polished. From the gameplay trailers, it looks like a decent shooter. I guess I will wait out for reviews before making a decision.

I actually had my eye this game for awhile but the reviews are looking pretty meh. Going to try out the demo on steam and XBLA before I decide to buy.

I was hoping for a Giantbomb Quick Look....

The destruction is way over-hyped and is incredibly underwhelming. Only certain things can be destroyed; it's incredibly arbitrary. You could play the game without even knowing there are destructible environments and do fine. Which would be okay, except it's clunky as hell.

bread's done
Back