Breaking Bad Season 4 Blu-Ray $24.99 BB Price match

grrouchie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Since Best Buy is running S4 of Breaking Bad at $24.99 on Blu-Ray for release I emailed amazon asking them if I could price match it or if I should just refund and buy elsewhere.

I got an email back saying that normally they don't do price matches on items such as this but because my account reveals me to be such a loyal customer they would make an exception.

So, I go to amazon.com to check and see if it's updated on my account and they now dropped the price to match Best Buy at 24.99.

Anyone who wants this, now is a good time to jump on it.

Breaking Bad Season 4

[quote name='Blade3D']I wish they would have done this sooner, mine already shipped from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

They probably had to wait for the official ad to drop - which it did today.

They also matched it last year, sometimes you just have to have some patience.

[quote name='4tygames']Thanks!

This is definitely the best Breaking Bad season and absolutely worth owning.[/QUOTE]

I haven't watched it yet (don't have cable) but am really looking forward to it.
Might get cable to watch season 5 instead of having to wait until it's released.

[quote name='grrouchie']

I got an email back saying that normally they don't do price matches on items such as this but because my account reveals me to be such a loyal customer they would make an exception.
[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious to me because Amazon has matched Best Buy on every single movie or show I've preordered over the last 2 years. They've done it for Breaking Bad, Dexter, True Blood, and Game of Thrones. Also they had already matched the DVD price for BB.

[quote name='grrouchie']Since Best Buy is running S4 of Breaking Bad at $24.99 on Blu-Ray for release I emailed amazon asking them if I could price match it or if I should just refund and buy elsewhere.

So, I go to amazon.com to check and see if it's updated on my account and they now dropped the price to match Best Buy at 24.99.

Anyone who wants this, now is a good time to jump on it.

Breaking Bad Season 4[/QUOTE]Amazon is full of crap on the price difference being credited back as a customer courtesy.

If you pre-ordered it, which you obviously did since it wasn't released yet, you'd get the lowest price on Amazon by 11:59PM PT on release day, which is tomorrow.

If it was pre-ordered at a higher price than $24.99, by 24-48 hours after Tuesday, you should get an email from Amazon indicating that you saved money with their Pre-Order Price Guarantee and that you'll be credited back to your purchasing credit card within a few days.

Here's the T&C for the Pre-Order Price Guarantee:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/popup/AWT354OR7BM1U

Damn! Thanks OP! This is a crazy deal for a just released season. I didn't even know about the BB deal but this tops it since I am a prime member

[quote name='bjstucker']This is the final season correct I own the other 3 from the other sale payed ~40 for the first 3 on Blu.[/QUOTE]
No, Season 5 is coming out.

bread's done
Back