Breaking Bad: The Complete Series blu-ray deals?

BostonGeorge

CAGiversary!
Looking for any BF or CM sales on this box set.  Seems everywhere has it $199 list atm.  Amazon has all but the final season at $11.99 for the individual seasons.   So I'm hoping for a significant discount on this. Any info on deals is appreciated.

I doubt they'll drop the price of the CE complete set anytime soon. Too many BB fans and this is something they're going to try and milk. Unless you really need/want it I'd just buy the seasons separately at a bigger discount.... but honestly netflix is the way to go. I'm sure in the future they'll do a complete set without extra swag for much much cheaper

I doubt they'll drop the price of the CE complete set anytime soon. Too many BB fans and this is something they're going to try and milk. Unless you really need/want it I'd just buy the seasons separately at a bigger discount.... but honestly netflix is the way to go. I'm sure in the future they'll do a complete set without extra swag for much much cheaper
Amazon still has season 1, 2, 3, 4 and the first half of 5 for $12 each on BluRay. I'll wait and see if I can find the second half of season 5 for less than $100, and save nearly half from being the complete series set with the useless extras, IMO.

I just need a deal on the final season. Not paying full price for that but I got all the others. I bet a deal will come by Christmas.

After a while they'll just release a standard 'complete series' without the barrel packaging I'd wager...and it'll probably be cheaper.

Seeing the pics originally, I thought this was a small barrel barely larger than a spindle with some extras, but I finally saw this thing at Best Buy and it is actually the size of one of those Heineken Mini Kegs. As obnoxious as that would be to store, I want it. First Amazon Lightning Deal or DOTD they have on this thing at $125 or less I'm in.

I asked for this for christmas from my immediate family.

$200 = Complete Blu-Ray Set (with special disc packaging for storage) and Ultraviolet copies, Extras all collected in a collectible money barrel

or

~$100 = Six individual packages with the Blu-Rays, Extras...but it looks like only Season 5, Parts 1 and 2 will have Ultraviolet packed in.

I figure if someone else is getting it for me, might as well get the complete set in the special packaging. If you're getting it for yourself, ask yourself if $100 is worth getting Ultraviolet copies on all seasons along with the full blown extras and collectible money barrel.

bread's done
Back