Breaking News: Impostor Cheapy D Spotted

Hybrid5006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
The Evil Non-Jewish Twin of Cheapy D was spotted in a photo taken of President Obama. No comment from the real Cheapy D just yet.

Along with him were the evil twins of "Ugly Betty" and Steven Colbert, sporting the same crew cut as the original received on his trip to Iraq.

famoust.jpg

*picture taken from Yahoo! homepage
my.php

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']God I fucking hate the CAGcast.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']I'm so fucking sick of "hey, this bald white guy is Cheapy/an evil clone of Cheapy!" posts[/QUOTE]

Pretty much, yeah.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']apparently all bald white men look like cheapy D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you have red hair, it's the same thing; you look exactly like every other red head people come across :roll:

[quote name='Wombat']what does this have to do with the CAGcast?[/QUOTE]

There is a direct correlation between the rise of the CAGcast and the degradation of poster intelligence. The community at large went to shit when the focus shifted from deals to whoring out a cheap radio show.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']There is a direct correlation between the rise of the CAGcast and the degradation of poster intelligence. The community at large went to shit when the focus shifted from deals to whoring out a cheap radio show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

bread's done
Back