Breath Of Fire III (Europe Version) $15.82 Shipped

Thank you very much OP, amazing deal! FYI, if using Paypal there is conversion fee. My order totaled $16.33 USD from PayPal Funds. Only 4 left now

Thanks. Ordered one since I'm not sure on the condition of my PS1 copy. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing this game.

I couldn't find the other thread but I had issues with this game being able to read my 16 photofast with 2 8gig mini sd cards. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16489

Stated I didn't have enough, 198k for the save file.

What i had to do was pop in my 1gb card, let it save, then connect to USB and copy the save file over to my 2x8gb card.

It works fine now. I don't know if it's the age of the game that is the reason why it couldn't read...

[quote name='xycury']I couldn't find the other thread but I had issues with this game being able to read my 16 photofast with 2 8gig mini sd cards. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16489

Stated I didn't have enough, 198k for the save file.

What i had to do was pop in my 1gb card, let it save, then connect to USB and copy the save file over to my 2x8gb card.

It works fine now. I don't know if it's the age of the game that is the reason why it couldn't read...[/QUOTE]

i think someone said long time ago,some psp games wil not work on any memory card bigger then a 4gb one

[quote name='slidecage']i think someone said long time ago,some psp games wil not work on any memory card bigger then a 4gb one[/QUOTE]

Is there a list somewhere? Wonder how many are affected. I guess I'll hold onto my 1gb for awhile.

The save did work after I copied it over though, I played the game for an additional minute and was able to save after copying the savegame data from one to the other.

[quote name='slidecage']i think someone said long time ago,some psp games wil not work on any memory card bigger then a 4gb one[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I'll have to remember that if I decide to upgrade from my 1gb card.

Does this game have a "New Game +" mode or something allowing you to replay with leveled up characters? I hate grinding through RPGs, but with the PSP at least you can download cheat saves to make the game more enjoyable.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Now if someone would sell Tales of Eternia at a price like this...[/QUOTE]

I have an unopened copy I got for $59.99 >.> :lol:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Aw, man. I keep missing out on these deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I'm sure I'll catch one eventually...

[quote name='xycury']Is there a list somewhere? Wonder how many are affected. I guess I'll hold onto my 1gb for awhile.

The save did work after I copied it over though, I played the game for an additional minute and was able to save after copying the savegame data from one to the other.[/QUOTE]

That's lame, though sort of understandable if true.

The part I don't understand is isn't the whole saving...thing handled by the PSP's internal software? I mean the game just calls it, and then if the firmware is able to do it, the game is fine? Or maybe the game is talking directly to the card after all.

[quote name='Wolfpup']That's lame, though sort of understandable if true.

The part I don't understand is isn't the whole saving...thing handled by the PSP's internal software? I mean the game just calls it, and then if the firmware is able to do it, the game is fine? Or maybe the game is talking directly to the card after all.[/QUOTE]

One thing I did notice is that the saved game data is in a totally different string than the other games I have... newer ones.

I think the game can't create files to something that big, maybe a logical error, but it can update or read from existing. What I did proves it.

I think the game is hard coded at the time to only see memory cards from 256mb to 4gb... anything bigger and it goes... wtf?!?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Aw, man. I keep missing out on these deals.[/QUOTE]
I missed out on the last one. I've been having some problems sleeping lately, which for the most part sucks. On the plus side, I got in on this deal and the deal for getting all the Mass Effect 2 DLC for free because of this problem.

Nice find TC. too bad I found this last year for $19.99 new, or else I would have jumped all over this. BTW what is the shipping on this?

crud, my order has been canceled. I received the following email this mourning (typo intended):

Due to our rapid success trading through eBay, we have unfortunately had
limitations placed on our account by eBay and PayPal. We are therefore
required to reverse all transactions still outstanding.

You will receive a full refund for £9.95. This will appear shortly in
your PayPal account.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience but it is an issue
outside of our control.

Kind Regards,
The Team @ Mazoom

Bullcrap! I was looking forward to this, too.

Even I got it in 15
22 is very high.
5.gif

[quote name='Arcademode']crud, my order has been canceled. I received the following email this mourning (typo intended):

your PayPal account.

outside of our control.

Kind Regards,
The Team @ Mazoom

Bullcrap! I was looking forward to this, too.[/QUOTE]

They probably going to get a lot of negative feedbacks from this fiasco :D

Good thing i decided not to buy. I woulda been pretty pissed off if they pulled this crap on me.

Everyone who got it cancelled though, definitely leave a negative feedback for this bullcrap.

[quote name='Arcademode']crud, my order has been canceled. I received the following email this mourning (typo intended):

your PayPal account.

outside of our control.

Kind Regards,
The Team @ Mazoom

Bullcrap! I was looking forward to this, too.[/QUOTE]

i would leave neg feedback. cause i call BS

[quote name='xycury']One thing I did notice is that the saved game data is in a totally different string than the other games I have... newer ones.

I think the game can't create files to something that big, maybe a logical error, but it can update or read from existing. What I did proves it.

I think the game is hard coded at the time to only see memory cards from 256mb to 4gb... anything bigger and it goes... wtf?!?[/QUOTE]

This is kind of odd. I tried it with my photofast and 2 Transcend 16gb cards and it was able to save fine.

Also, Street Fighter Alpha 3 used to have problems saving on my 4GB but saves and loads fine on my photofast.

Wish I could have gotten in on this deal. Woulda been great to play BoFIII on the PSP.

[FONT=&quot]I wonder what limitations ebay set on their account to make them cancel everything. I know that ebay made a new policy for sellers so they can't get 1 or 2 stars be more than 1% or 2% of their transactions in 2 of the categories but that doesn't start until April.

[/FONT]

[quote name='Saraquael']This is kind of odd. I tried it with my photofast and 2 Transcend 16gb cards and it was able to save fine.

Also, Street Fighter Alpha 3 used to have problems saving on my 4GB but saves and loads fine on my photofast.[/QUOTE]

What version of photofast? maybe I have an outdated one?

I used 2 8gb A-Data class 6 cards I picked up cheap.

Still though it is working fine now, I'll just have to keep around that 1gb MS pro card for a while.

[quote name='xycury']What version of photofast? maybe I have an outdated one?

I used 2 8gb A-Data class 6 cards I picked up cheap.

Still though it is working fine now, I'll just have to keep around that 1gb MS pro card for a while.[/QUOTE]

CR-5400. It was pretty picky about which cards I used in it for a while too.

I still keep my 256mb around just in case too.

[quote name='RolePlayer']Wish I could have gotten in on this deal. Woulda been great to play BoFIII on the PSP.

[FONT=&quot]I wonder what limitations ebay set on their account to make them cancel everything. I know that ebay made a new policy for sellers so they can't get 1 or 2 stars be more than 1% or 2% of their transactions in 2 of the categories but that doesn't start until April.

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

ebay sucks!! They already started this new policy. I got restricted to only selling 3 items or a limit of $75 weekly because I got low feedback on shipping charges. The new feedback system sucks even more than before, hell with ebay!!

[quote name='Saraquael']CR-5400. It was pretty picky about which cards I used in it for a while too.

I still keep my 256mb around just in case too.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to look because I thought I had 5400 or maybe a 5600.

I figured it might have been the cards, but I just went off of someone else for the purchasing of those types.

Glad it works though. I'm sure we could get saves off of sites too if it comes to that on certain games.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Mine got canceled too.[/QUOTE]

Leave negative feedback! :D

They should have looked into this themselves, though eBay is still gay for limiting them.

[quote name='DarthWar']ebay sucks!! They already started this new policy. I got restricted to only selling 3 items or a limit of $75 weekly because I got low feedback on shipping charges. The new feedback system sucks even more than before, hell with ebay!![/QUOTE]

yea the star feedback sucks.. I got lucky last year and was able to run into coupons very cheap and sold probaly around 200 sets of coupons (like buy 1 meal get one free) and everyone left 5 stars across the board to get my rating back at 4.9 for all.. (i once had 4.1 for shipping)

Mine got canceled too. This is annoying. I was actually wanting that game since Sony doesn't allow straight ports to the US. I'm not sure if I'll leave negative feedback since this is ebay being a pain and not them.

No, DO NOT leave negative feedback to the seller. It's not their fault. They've done their part and promptly refunded me my money (within minutes). That is not an act of bad business.

This is an issue with ebay, not them.

this is one game that i never finished on the ps1 and probably never will. one part left a sour taste in my mouth. stupid desert...

I don't get how ebay can make them cancel anything when it is supposed to be a legal contract but whatever. Wasn't too pleased when I got my e-mail yesterday. It's a full week since they had the sale up should have shipped long before now or at least gotten some kind of communication from them before this. Sounds like BS to me but I don't know how ebay does stuff anymore so I can't say much.

[quote name='sigmano9']this is one game that i never finished on the ps1 and probably never will. one part left a sour taste in my mouth. stupid desert...[/QUOTE]

do you mean the desert after you've grown up? if so, you were almost done with the game, so you should just finish it up XD. thats literally like the end of the game, just watch out for a specific monster in the desert that is rather tough and takes a long time to kill. i wont say what, but you won't run into him randomly unless you really grind to find him. but yeah, if thats the desert you're talking about, you were like almost done with the game XD

[quote name='Squarehard']do you mean the desert after you've grown up? if so, you were almost done with the game, so you should just finish it up XD. thats literally like the end of the game, just watch out for a specific monster in the desert that is rather tough and takes a long time to kill. i wont say what, but you won't run into him randomly unless you really grind to find him. but yeah, if thats the desert you're talking about, you were like almost done with the game XD[/QUOTE]

yeah, i know i was near the end. could never navigate myself outta that fuckin desert!! AgH! it boils the blood just thinkin aboot it!

bread's done
Back